• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

He looks for something to bandage it up but while looking down he runs into a wall. It looks like some kind of house or mansion. He looks down the side and sees the door. "I have nothing better to do" He proceeds to knock on the door.

"Yeah whatever, look, you don't have to act human, just remember to look like your breathing and blink. Also don't metion anything about vampires," Val finished.

"OK well, Red that's new girl and that's Princess Serana. New girl, Red, Princess. Princess, New girl and Red. Now that everyone knows each other, we can talk for a bit until the Duke wakes up."

@J I N X

Vladimir and Sorin are at the entrance of the mansion. They smile. "Time to own this place brother" Vlad says with an evil smirk on his face. Sorin sighs "Don't get too cocky. The people inside the mansion don't look like a challenge but even so, don't do stupid stuff" Sorin says. Vlad nods. His body starts shaking and turns quickly into a group of bats. The bats fly straight to the mansion door. Sorin follows him with a smirk too. If the door of the mansio is closed then Vlad will burst right trough it.

"Nice to meet yeah." Claudine says to both the new girl and the princess. She shifts awkardly letting her crimson bangs fall into her face and shade the her eyes.

@J I N X

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
sees the mansion and freezes, not having many good memories of this place even the slightest bit, but smells blood, so she decides to see what happened and if the being was OK, she walked closer to the mansion to see what she had feared the most..... Vampire, the scent of them made her a bit nauseous, but when she gets curious she follows things through

@ChaosXBeastly

~Cas walks over to the red haired woman and stands next to her, identifying her as the head of the house or, at the very least, the one he would speak to. He allowed his golden eyes to show while the human girl wasn't looking~ "May I speak with you?" He asks the one they called Claudine. "In private?" His eyes dart to the mortal

Walks slowly toward the seemingly human being and looks him up and down "Wounded? how?" she asked him as she tore a ribbon from her black Victorian dress and motioning for him to come forward, not wanting to risk getting too close to the mansion

@ChaosXBeastly

Alright, first off, whose idea was it to bring the mortal into a house full of vampires?" He asks after he walks with her to an adjacent room, where the mortal wouldn't be able to hear. He didn't bother covering his golden eyes now, those they were slightly obscured by the platinum locks that fell into his eyes. "Secondly, are we going to drain her or what?" He asks all of this in a curious manner, not wanting to be disrespectful

@Libra259

"Dog?" she thought for a second, maybe she sensed that "Well come here, I didn't tear my dress for nothing, we don't need your wound to get infected, maybe I can help you find your companion" she said softening her voice

@ChaosXBeastly

Claudine decided to go with it. She herself was a human but so far no one had noticed.. She is wearing Val's nightgown and can use tje excuse that she was eating human food so she smells like human. Im screwed. She had made it look like she was thinking. "Well.. I dont see the need. Not all the guests agree with draining her. And we wouldnt want any controversy." She replies not reacting to the fact he thought she was in charge. "Excuse the fact I smell like human. Val and I were eating some human food." She apologizes, "though I should be hading back now." She replies while turning on her heels and motioning for him to come. "Come if you please." Claudine braced herself if she needed to shout for Val or just run but she kept her cool. Ahhh... Ok ok.. No i dont like this..

@BlueOctober

Why did everyone have to come home now? "Ok, come on new girl, let's show you your room," Val said, ushering River up and out of the kitchen. She grabbed Red as she passed them, "Come on you too," she said, and lead them up stairs to her room.

@J I N X

It was only after they were alone that Cas realized the mistake he has made. The amount of vampires in the room had made it hard to determine exactly how many humans there were, and now he knew that this was one as well. He could hear the beating of her heart, could smell the blood in her veins. It was so alluring, he couldn't help but wonder how it was that he had missed it moments ago. However, it seemed as though the human wasn't about to go bolting for the door. Additionally, she seemed oddly calm, perhaps the real host had offered her protection. Not wanting to impose, Cas followed her back into the dining room, his eyes darting over the rest of the people in the room, he'd found the two humans then, but he could tell there were more vampires in the room. He could even smell a pair outside, along with the tall one who had gestured him in.

@Libra259

"Damian....I like that name, it's nice to meet you, my name is Winnie" takes her Ribbon and wraps it around his wound. "My pleasure to help" she says "shall we begin our quest to find your Dog?"

@ChaosXBeastly

Looks around the mansion to make sure no vamp is near "Alright...." she said heading into the forest and looking back at the human, "If I want to find this dog I can't be in this form, I will have to ditch him and find that dog, I can return him safely and quicker, it will only take a second" she whispered to herself.

@ChaosXBeastly

Serana stayed by herself,taking a deep breath as she looked down at the table. She was already regretting her decision to come here. But it was a social gathering and a choice to gain influence,which she couldn't lose.

He doesn't take gifts from him and raising an eyebrow gesturing for the other male to come in with a light Shake of his head." I may be but a pureblood, but I am also a servant of this house so I do apologize but I cannot accept them.... Do come in though."He says to jacque in a polite but stern manner. He studies him and the roses before leading him inside. "Though I must say you are very talented aren't you? Hmmm....come with me, " he says and gestures for him to follow orious to the kitchen where everyone else was."Hmmm...here's another guest. I guess I'll have to pick up a few things. Anyone need anything while I'm out?" Orious asked for everyone to hear taking out a note pad and pen.

@Alphaius

@everyone else in the kitchen

@KaalysBR

Cas sat down at the table across from the woman, and observed her. After a moment or two he began to see similarities between her and the kind that he had served, long ago. "Are you noble?" He asked the woman, having not met a member of the vampiric ruling class for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back