• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Claudine sensed two more presenses. One that was still while the other was moving at a steady pace.

(Btw Claudine and Val are outside in the garden and that dress is gorgeous.)

@Comet

(I actually ordered that Dress for prom next month.cx And ahh, alright. xD I'll change her position.)

She moved the the library and looked for a good book to read, already bored out of her mind.

(I don't know what to do. xD )

Sheslowly strolled by the hidden vampire on her way back to the kitchen. She took no notice, her nose still buried in the book.

(I'm being murdered by my dogs cuteness and I can barely stand it)

Val handed Reda soda, but nearly dropped it when she saw Lissa, "Shit. Um, hey Lissa, what are you doing home? Isn't it your hunting night?" She asked, hoping the bookworm wouldn't notice the human in the kitchen.

@Libra259 @Enmyira

(^ that's something to do! xD )

Athon jumped out, grabbing hold of a girl who passed by her, her fangs out and a hungry look in her eyes.

(I don't know if your Char is a human or not.. xD So I'm not putting much detail into it until I know. @Enmyira )

Comet said:
(^ that's something to do! xD )
Athon jumped out, grabbing hold of a girl who passed by her, her fangs out and a hungry look in her eyes.

(I don't know if your Char is a human or not.. xD So I'm not putting much detail into it until I know. @Enmyira )
She glanced over the top of her book, then squeaked in surprise and nearly dropped it when someone grabbed her. The temperature dropped in the room to near freezing and icicles hung from several objects. "A--ah!"

Athon realized it was Lissa and let go. "Sorry." She said, fixing the crown on her head that crooked when she jumped. "I smelled human and I thought you were it." She said, not looking into the kitchen where the actual human was. "Like, do you smell it too? It's really strong.. like they're close.." She said, sniffing the air again, her eyes turning a different color as she smelled the air, the look of hunger in them. @Enmyira

walking down the hallway his shoes making soft clicks with his steps orious quietly walked down the hallway running a hand through his feathery dark hair that fell past his shoulders framing his pale face. He exhaled deeply opening his violet eyes as he made a turn stopping at a door turning the handle as he stepped inside. He moved torwards the window opening it feeling the cool night air on his skin sitting down in the windowsill and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. If anyone needed him no doubt they'd call for him or come find him. He pulled out a cigarette from the box lighting it before sticking it in his mouth. Pulling it out an blew a puff of smoke and looked outside quietly with his violet eyes. Orious usually did this. Only after a few moments did something suddenly catch those intriguing eyes of his from where the tall vampire Sat in the window as he had moved his gaze downwards out to the garden. He stood up quickly and grabbed the sides and the next second he found himself jump out the window as he landed on the paved stone below with a heavy clack touching the ground and rising. Throwing down the cigarette an stepping on the bud before he moved again he approached on of the bushes where a beautiful red blossom from its leaves. Red. It was the color that attracted this vampire so.

"Stop, please! I'm tired of getting frost bite every time you get scared!" Val said, rubbing the sides of her head. "The both of you, please get what you want quickly and leav. Now I gotta defrost everything," she mutterd. "And I just finished eating so I smell like human!" She finished, glaring at the two.

@Comet @Enmyira

Comet said:
Athon realized it was Lissa and let go. "Sorry." She said, fixing the crown on her head that crooked when she jumped. "I smelled human and I thought you were it." She said, not looking into the kitchen where the actual human was. "Like, do you smell it too? It's really strong.. like they're close.." She said, sniffing the air again, her eyes turning a different color as she smelled the air, the look of hunger in them. @Enmyira
She cleared her throat and closed her book. The temperatureeased up and she evenly looked atboth the vampires. "You are to not eat the humans in this house... how many times have we been over this?" She lightly scolded, her voice was small but seemed to hold tremendous weight.

"Even if you ate, the smell would be a strong stale human blood. This smell is actual human." Athon said, squinting her eyes at Val and walking forward. "A human is here and I want to find it." She growled, her heals clicking on the floor as she came into the kitchen, smelling the air. Of course, it looked strange for a princess smelling the air, but she really wanted to find the human.

Athon raised an eyebrow at Val, then nodded, biting back a retort. "Sorry, is there any left?" She asked.

Lissa squared her shoulders and narrowed her eyes. "Human or not, see to it and move it on its way." She said, then wandered over to toss the core in the trash.

"They're might be. Not if you dont ind, I'm going to my room," she said, waving Red away so she could leave without having to talk. "I'm taking some human sweets too," she said, grabbing a bag of chocolate carmel Hershey kisses and walking back upstairs.

@Libra259

Claudine saw this and quickly and silently followed after Val. ... Yup im screwed.. Like this just isnt working out for me.. She thought and sighed.

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back