• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

Rebonjour! And Merry Christmas!

I tried learning how to ride a skateboard but... ehhhh. Didn't go too well. I had a friend recording me when I fell off and it basically turned into a local meme.

CAN I SEE THE LOCAL MEME :O

Anyways,

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are having an awesome Holiday Season! <3 Not sure how many will be active this week or the the coming weeks (New Year guys! :ghostv: ), so just let me know if you guys need some time and we'll wait up for you! In the meantime, I'll get the remaining IC posts up for the rest of the characters. Happy Holidays again guys! Have a good one! :ghostuvu::ghostv:

In rp? Alexia is great at being socially awkward (totally not a self-insert). Irl? Alexia is doing a great job of being socially awkward.

How are things going? (in rp, in life, etcetera)

In the RP?
- Jonathan is being a good person!

On the site?
-Not much, given that all my RP's have been dormant for the past week. I'm single-handedly putting together and preparing my own RP, but it might take awhile.

In life?
- I've been studying and drinking. Not much else really. Suppose the New Year is about to roll by, so I'm going to take it easy tonight.

patience, young ones! sometimes unexpected things crop up. i'm sure svad wouldn't let this rp die; we just have to wait for her safe return so she can provide replies. plus, she does have lots of info to cram into those bad boys. let her take her time!

Happy New Year! Let 2018 be of good health, positivity, and finished roleplays! ;)

Everyone seems to have disappeared

Please don't let this die, GM-san! Svadilfari Svadilfari

This.

Tis' indeed a shame. Wouldn't want a reboot of a reboot.:closedeyesfrown:

patience, young ones! sometimes unexpected things crop up. i'm sure svad wouldn't let this rp die; we just have to wait for her safe return so she can provide replies. plus, she does have lots of info to cram into those bad boys. let her take her time!

mikko mikko is right!! Patience is a virtue and all, we just have to believe in Svad!!!!

*these all sound like lines from a movie/animation*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back