• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

you look so happy still LOL! X"D

I was, man XD ! Growing up I was afraid of everything, even riding a bike. And then adulthood hit and my parents kind of coddled me so I never stepped out of my safe zone. Learning to longboard was just another thing I learned how to do for myself so I was like "Fuck yeah! My own boo-boo, something I actually earned!"

I was, man XD ! Growing up I was afraid of everything, even riding a bike. And then adulthood hit and my parents kind of coddled me so I never stepped out of my safe zone. Learning to longboard was just another thing I learned how to do for myself so I was like "Fuck yeah! My own boo-boo, something I actually earned!"
haha! i never thought about it that way!

(i'd just be like 'omg! i'm bleeding! halp~ i need a bandaid!')

The haircut after looks cute.
Thanks. I was really worried about it when I first did it because my parents told me for a really long time that I'd look ugly with short hair. But I finally did it and I think it looks more "me" than my long, curly hair.

haha! i never thought about it that way!

(i'd just be like 'omg! i'm bleeding! halp~ i need a bandaid!')
Hahaha, I think everyone should try longboarding at least once. I think ya'll would have fun. I can longboard for a few miles before even realizing it =]

Is longboarding like skateboarding? cuz i tried that and i can't figure out how to turn the thing.

Y'know what my preferred style of transportation is? Horseback. Bareback, saddle, side-saddle (it's athing nowadays!), carriage, cart... OR HUSKIES. Sled dogs. But that only works in snowy areas. XP

i, myself, am partial to walking, carpooling, or some good ol' metro bussing. nothing wrong with public transit

Is longboarding like skateboarding? cuz i tried that and i can't figure out how to turn the thing.

Y'know what my preferred style of transportation is? Horseback. Bareback, saddle, side-saddle (it's athing nowadays!), carriage, cart... OR HUSKIES. Sled dogs. But that only works in snowy areas. XP
It's kind of like skateboarding but skateboards go faster because of the difference in wheels. They're meant for tricks and such not for traveling, so they're also shorter. Longbaords I find are more stable and easier.
i, myself, am partial to walking, carpooling, or some good ol' metro bussing. nothing wrong with public transit
I've never taken the public bus system except for school ;-; But I hate carpooling because I feel like a nuisance since I don't have a car

Hey guys! I wish I could continue this role play and post for Svad, but I have no idea what she has planned (tad bit if a lie, but I don't know every detail she has in mind). Anyways, I'm not sure when she'll be back. Let's hope soon, but if not, I hope that whatever's happening to her gets sorted out soon <3

Hey guys! I wish I could continue this role play and post for Svad, but I have no idea what she has planned (tad bit if a lie, but I don't know every detail she has in mind). Anyways, I'm not sure when she'll be back. Let's hope soon, but if not, I hope that whatever's happening to her gets sorted out soon <3
Well, it's useful to know that you and Svad are in fact, not connected via telpathy. :)

So... does anyone like hand-lettering here?

*turns OOC into a hobby club*

Yooo I'm so shit at it but I love it!! I got to get good at it bc it'll help with typography work for future comic making

Yooo I'm so shit at it but I love it!! I got to get good at it bc it'll help with typography work for future comic making
Nice!
I've been doing practice sheets. Wanna see?

I have mostly been practicing my faux calligraphy, but there's also some katakana characters I'm working on.

edit: I mean hiragana, not katakana.

Last edited:

Here are my faux calligraphy and japanese hiragana practice sheets!

My writing is to the right (calligraphy) and below the chart (in pencil, hiragana)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back