• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

I-Is it weird that I thought of this as I read that?

I... I think I should take a break from Gordon Ramsay shows for a while.

I’m laughing so hard right now. That’s not really what I was going for, but imagining my character like that is hysterical. She’s probably cry is Gordon Ramsay even looked at her lmfao

okay. character relations are now a go. tell me if we have an issue i guess

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd
alexia crew: "she's the new girl, right? she's sweet! wears cute shirts and shit. i don't know her well, though."
not entirely introduced to her. doesn't have any particular problem with her. she's like every other sweet, probably nerdy girl, though, so she hasn't exactly stuck out to fatimah in any kind of way.

Noble Noble
hope makepeace: "sEEMS LIKE ALL I GET TO EAT IS HOPE. GIIIRL, IF WE GOT ALONG BETTER WE'D BE DOPE*"
who doesn't love a punk bitch? fatimah most definitely has a thing for punk bitches. she thinks hope is pretty cool, and finds it more than just mildly unfortunate that hope would likely take more pleasure in beating her up (which, okay, fatimah may or may not be a little into) than like, hanging out with her.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
adrian kol: "oh, that's the kid who looks like he hasn't slept since lip gloss was dropped back in '07. think he'd let me buy him a coffee?"
fatimah doesn't pity him, but she can sympathize. a passive way she attempts to suggest friendship is by smiling at him. doesn't seem to be working. hope he's prepared for an energizer bunny with companionship on the brain, because she's about to come in hot.

Svadilfari Svadilfari
bentley lagmay: "oh, pres! haha, that nig--DUDE WHOOPS really stays doin' the most, huh? leave some talent for the rest of us, ass."
she'd like to think they get on pretty well! he's a cool guy, funny, smart, not rough on the good ol' peeping orbs... what's not to like? wonders if he'll light one with her, or maybe give her the answers to a test.
aya tachibana: "so, like, i asked her once if she'd draw me something? y'know, where you pay for what they doodle, uh.. like, communism or whatever you call it. she blushed and nodded. i dunno if angels can fall from clouds but i'm pretty sure that's what happened to her."
is obsessed with her artistic talent, and also just how doggone cute she is. fatimah knows she can be a bit much from time to time(or always), so to avoid scaring the poor girl, she settles for casual convo and excited waving when she sees her.
madeline haddox: "she's perfect, so she's obviously hiding something. i bet she pisses in the shower."
while she and madeline don't talk very much, like, at all, fatimah is impressed by the girl's composure and coolness, and also her impeccable makeup skills. expresses a pretty genuine curiosity in the oxen. like seriously what is their deal
jason halliday: "so, like, i'm not normally into blonds, but... mmph!"
fatimah's a fan for reasons that extend beyond perversion i swear. she just thinks he's a cool dude, and likes to pester him when she can. when she hates herself enough to actually smoke, she'll bum cigarettes off of him, or will do a dramatic hip bump into him in hallways. close? maybe not, probably not, but she does genuinely enjoy his presence.

Corgi Corgi
liam weir: "he could break every bone in my body and i'd be like 'hahah holy shit nice'"
she thinks he's really cool, and will go very much out of her way to annoy him, or, better yet, make him crack a smile. he seems like he has something stuck up his ass, or maybe just extra baggage. she wishes he seemed like he didn't want to gut her, though. she'd really like to be his friend.

jbreezy jbreezy
avery reed: "so... im not sure if she's ever seen but i'm a cheerleader, but... she could be megan and i can be graham is all i'm saying"
thinks she's hella rad! she's smart and athletic, but fatimah's pretty sure she really underestimates her popularity. she doesn't fit into the assumed mold of a cheerleader, sure, but she's a hot girl on a sports team. the way fatimah sees it, it's essentially impossible for her not to be at least a little popular, type a personality or not.

Slade Slade
aubrey haddock: "he's cute! i wanna ruffle his hair, but like, in a not-creepy way."
she thinks he's funny, if quiet. would hang out with him a bunch if he didn't seem kind of shy? that's not a problem, though. friendship train barreling right on through, with a destination of one particular dane haddock.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
quinn beckett: "they bummed a blunt off me once and didn't even say thanks :^("
fatimah is fairly certain quinn dislikes her, which is unfortunate. she thinks they're pretty neat, from the comfort in their nonbinary gender (because fuck gender norms y'all), down to their independent attitude. they'll smile at fatimah once, dammit, even if it kills her but also hopefully it wouldn't be that hard

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma
melrose freeler: "she's... new, yeah? oof, fuck. i don't really know her? gotta change that like, a$ap rocky."
fatimah has seen her around, but hasn't gotten to talk to her. she kind of makes her think of fairies, though, jus based on appearance and how she always sees her zoning out.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
jonathan mcneil: "p-papa, p-paparazzi"
since she's obviously a little attention hog, she doesn't really have a problem with him. they're not friends or anything, but she'd definitely kiss some ass to look good in the newspaper.

@n.y.c.t.o
eleisya yates-wycommin: "ain't nothing wrong with a brainy bitch. power to her."
she's impressed by her intellect. their social circles are different, and they obviously aren't taking the same classes, so they aren't very close.

Plutoni Plutoni
matias romanček: "he's actually pretty cool. that's all i've got, sorry."
what? comedy's hard. matias is the kind of guy fatimah would most definitely hang out with, provided she didn't drive him crazy. not that it matters, really, because she'll talk to him regardless, but still.

The Darkling The Darkling
ophelia cleric: "goth chicks are kinda hot, aren't they?"
first: do you think she was named that in hopes of her becoming goth? second: admittedly, she and fatimah don't hang very much, but fatimah thinks she's so cool. fun fact, on her driver's license, in place of female in the sex bracket, it says: "only with a goth bitch." (that's obviously a whole lie)

S n o w S n o w
adalynn gallagher: "she's a pretty chill chick. but if my yearbook picture is ugly we may fight just letting her know that"
cool girl, sweet girl. nothing much else to say. casual pals! she's more than down to hang out with her at any given time. they both share a pleasant sociability that makes them relate to one another.

*song being screeched here is "a girl named hope" by atmosphere. i never said i was clever or funny.
I like it.

This has to be the most active, friendliest rp I've ever been in. Looks like we may actually finish this one.

I am glad! <3 Hopefully all the characters survive too. :'-)

Words cannot express my desire for the same GPS.

We need to start a petition. <3

Oh yeah, I hope everyone got all the clues in the starter post! Also, the way you guys approach/talk to the characters (NPCs) will determine how they respond. Oops forgot to mention that. :'-)

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma btw, there is an option to use no color on your text. At the bottom of all the colors there is a “none” button. Maybe it’s intentional, but it looks like you’re having an issue with changing your text back to normal after using colored text.

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma btw, there is an option to use no color on your text. At the bottom of all the colors there is a “none” button. Maybe it’s intentional, but it looks like you’re having an issue with changing your text back to normal after using colored text.
oh I didn’t know it looked weird haha thought it looked okay. But yeah the green is intentional and then I would just turn it back to black.

oml, i'm not sure why coding is being screwy for me... Anyways, my post is up, so enjoy!! :)

I've only now just realised after like a week the link between my username and my insomniac character.

It's a coincidence he's not a self insert I swear ;-;

oh I didn’t know it looked weird haha thought it looked okay. But yeah the green is intentional and then I would just turn it back to black.

Idk if AbsurdNerd is also using the night theme, but the initial block of text before the green part appears grey, then afterwards it's black. I don't know if the same thing is visible on the default theme.

Idk if AbsurdNerd is also using the night theme, but the initial block of text before the green part appears grey, then afterwards it's black. I don't know if the same thing is visible on the default theme.
Yep. Makes rpnation look less bright and doesn't hurt my eyes as much. It also looks like an adult website, so that's kinda funny.

Alexia's opinion on you all. (From what she knows so far)
Dear Diary, here are my opinions of a few of the classmates I have met so far...​
Noble Noble , Hope Makepeace: a bit rude, could use some work, and maybe someone happy to brighten up his attitude.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak , Adrian Kol: kind of shy, take a slow approach like a hunting lion. Maybe he'll open up?

Svadilfari Svadilfari , Jason Halliday: Cute, sort of a jock, but he's not rude about it. Also, love the freckles! ^_^

Corgi Corgi , Liam Wein: seems to have a pretty logical approach to things, doesn't talk much.

jbreezy jbreezy , Avery Reed: typical student, seems nice enough. Smart, too.

mikko mikko , Fatimah Bennet: Funny! Nice (to me) and seems fun to hang around! Pretty chill if you ask me.

Slade Slade , Aubrey Haddock: Cute, nerdy. I could relate to him if I just talked to him more.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx , Quinn Beckett: . Hmmm... not my favorite here, but there's still hope! Plus, I haven't talked to him very much, and all I did was make fun of his hair... maybe I should apologize...

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma , Melrose Freler: Spoke to her once, she was SUPER friendly.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom , Jonathan McNeil: writer for the school magazine, kind of handsome. I haven't spoke to him that much to be honest. But he's got a good career ahead of him

Elowyn Elowyn , Eleisya Yates: Really proper, maybe a bit too proper. She could lighten up a bit sometime, maybe go to a party.

Plutoni Plutoni , Matias Romanček: Handsome, don't know much more about him.

@The Darkling , Ophelia Cleric: I've seen a bit of her art one time by accident, I wanna talk to her more. In fact, I wanna talk to all of these people more. I should make a list...

Svadilfari Svadilfari , Bently Lagmay: he seems sort of chill, he's the class president and he talked to me a few times.

Aha tachobana: Shy, seems to have mostly avoided me >:0

Madeline Haddox: Shady.. very shady...

S n o w S n o w , Adalynn Gallaghen: fun loving, I wanna hang out with her.

Genya Genya , Drea Dayan: Cheerleader, haven't seen her much...
(Pls don't get mad if I didn't talk much about your character or if Alexia's impression of you isn't that nice, remember, she's a new student.)

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

W o w alrighty, seems like this RP is moving fast lol. Anyways, for now I'd like to put posting in the IC on hold until I gather the responses and make the second post. :-) Unless you haven't posted yet (a couple of people), then please feel free to post your starter! <3

Hopefully everyone gathered all the clues in the first post. It'll help with the coming events. In the meantime, what do you guys think of the Episode Title? It's one of the biggest clues to be able to survive this Episode. :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

W o w alrighty, seems like this RP is moving fast lol. Anyways, for now I'd like to put posting in the IC on hold until I gather the responses and make the second post. :-) Unless you haven't posted yet (a couple of people), then please feel free to post your starter! <3

Hopefully everyone gathered all the clues in the first post. It'll help with the coming events. In the meantime, what do you guys think of the Episode Title? It's one of the biggest clues to be able to survive this Episode. :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Oh shit! I was supposed to be looking for clues? Fnopeeeeeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back