• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma I think Eleisya could be Melrose's friend!

(preliminary notes:
Eleisya tends to avoid the "outcasts" or people who fall outside of the typical range of what is accepted. Sorry, @mostofthecharacters)

And Svadilfari Svadilfari , I think she could be Bentley's friend, maybe even a 'close friend' with whom she can share words with. He seems smart and studious.

aaand sorry if I'm posting a lot. Just bored, although I'm doing other things too. Just all online stuff so I usually get to sit at the comp all day :P

And one final question (i hope), who is invited to the Blood Moon party. By the sound of it, it doesn't seem that everyone is invited willy nilly. So there must be some rhyme or reason to it, eh GM?

Oooh that sounds wonderful!
I fee though, I'm bored as hell too

Woah, n.y.c.t.o, that looks sick =O That'd give me a headache trying to keep track of all that information. Do you do this kind of RP often?
er... what information? we're looking at the same thing, right?

that was supposed to get you to the New Era page. (tbh i kinda just need someone to be a tiebreaker! )

er... what information? we're looking at the same thing, right?

that was supposed to get you to the New Era page. (tbh i kinda just need someone to be a tiebreaker! )
I looked at further information tab and saw the backstory role and all. To keep track of a whole different environment seems so hard @-@
A tiebreaker? You just want me to pick 2 of the 4 options? I'm sorry, kind of new to quest RP-ing

I looked at further information tab and saw the backstory role and all. To keep track of a whole different environment seems so hard @-@
A tiebreaker? You just want me to pick 2 of the 4 options? I'm sorry, kind of new to quest RP-ing
Well, the "further information" tab and the interest check/story elements tab are actually all the same ;)
it's a fun little trick. XP
And I guess if you've never done this sort of thing before, I can understand why it's hard to keep track. Especially if you have no GM-ing experience.

yeah, I'm suprised not more people have done quest-style roleplay... it's essentially a 'choose your own adventure.' I'm not sure if you've read the books before...?

And yes, just answer the question like you would on a multiple choice quiz!

With my character, Quinn tends to avoid stupid people and jock like characters. They prefer to hang with those who tend to deviate from what society would consider normal and proper, i.e: outcasts, punks, rebels, nerds, stoners, artists, people who genuine and unique. They don't like fake people. They'd rather have one very good friend over lots of assholes who didn't appreciate.

So those who they'd to talk to would probably be Aubrey, Hope and Ophelia.

My character, Melly, is a hippy girl. She tries to fit in with everyone but has anxiety issues and ends up being very awkward but lively. She smiles and laughs a lot and doesn't judge people. She finds pretty much everything funny and pretends to be ditsy but is actually incredibly smart. So she would get along with everyone < 3

As those from the first run of this role-play know, Liam doesn't give any fucks, so he really doesn't care about anyone except maybe Maddie, Jax, and possibly the other Oxen members- but that's a stretch as it is.

my character will like and speak to all of your characters. doesn't matter if they're antisocial and rude and terrible she will speak to them because she's annoying and friendly and wants everyone to feel appreciated. youre all just gonna have to deal with that im not even sorry. i'll make like, real character relations later but a bitch ( aka me) is behind on their xmas shopping so i gotta get up tomorrow and finish.

(this has been a psa)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

First Episode is up! Everyone, feel free to post in the IC thread once you finish establishing character connections. :-) There are some differences from the original's first post worth noting. :-)

Hi Genya Genya welcome to the club! Feel free to establish character connections and post in the IC thread. :-)

Character submissions are now closed. Thank you so much everyone for joining! All the posts and characters are fantastic! <3

I haven't gotten the chance to read through all the character sheets, so I'm not sure which characters will be suited to have ties with mine. But hit me up if you think Drea can be suited in any type of relationship with your character. She's kinda of this badass and adrenaline pumping type of girl.

okay. character relations are now a go. tell me if we have an issue i guess

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd
alexia crew: "she's the new girl, right? she's sweet! wears cute shirts and shit. i don't know her well, though."
not entirely introduced to her. doesn't have any particular problem with her. she's like every other sweet, probably nerdy girl, though, so she hasn't exactly stuck out to fatimah in any kind of way.

Noble Noble
hope makepeace: "sEEMS LIKE ALL I GET TO EAT IS HOPE. GIIIRL, IF WE GOT ALONG BETTER WE'D BE DOPE*"
who doesn't love a punk bitch? fatimah most definitely has a thing for punk bitches. she thinks hope is pretty cool, and finds it more than just mildly unfortunate that hope would likely take more pleasure in beating her up (which, okay, fatimah may or may not be a little into) than like, hanging out with her.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
adrian kol: "oh, that's the kid who looks like he hasn't slept since lip gloss was dropped back in '07. think he'd let me buy him a coffee?"
fatimah doesn't pity him, but she can sympathize. a passive way she attempts to suggest friendship is by smiling at him. doesn't seem to be working. hope he's prepared for an energizer bunny with companionship on the brain, because she's about to come in hot.

Svadilfari Svadilfari
bentley lagmay: "oh, pres! haha, that guy really stays doin' the most, huh? leave some talent for the rest of us, ass."
she'd like to think they get on pretty well! he's a cool guy, funny, smart, not rough on the good ol' peeping orbs... what's not to like? wonders if he'll light one with her, or maybe give her the answers to a test.
aya tachibana: "so, like, i asked her once if she'd draw me something? y'know, where you pay for what they doodle, uh.. like, communism or whatever you call it. she blushed and nodded. i dunno if angels can fall from clouds but i'm pretty sure that's what happened to her."
is obsessed with her artistic talent, and also just how doggone cute she is. fatimah knows she can be a bit much from time to time(or always), so to avoid scaring the poor girl, she settles for casual convo and excited waving when she sees her.
madeline haddox: "she's perfect, so she's obviously hiding something. i bet she pisses in the shower."
while she and madeline don't talk very much, like, at all, fatimah is impressed by the girl's composure and coolness, and also her impeccable makeup skills. expresses a pretty genuine curiosity in the oxen. like seriously what is their deal
jason halliday: "so, like, i'm not normally into blonds, but... mmph!"
fatimah's a fan for reasons that extend beyond perversion i swear. she just thinks he's a cool dude, and likes to pester him when she can. when she hates herself enough to actually smoke, she'll bum cigarettes off of him, or will do a dramatic hip bump into him in hallways. close? maybe not, probably not, but she does genuinely enjoy his presence.

Corgi Corgi
liam weir: "he could break every bone in my body and i'd be like 'hahah holy shit nice'"
she thinks he's really cool, and will go very much out of her way to annoy him, or, better yet, make him crack a smile. he seems like he has something stuck up his ass, or maybe just extra baggage. she wishes he seemed like he didn't want to gut her, though. she'd really like to be his friend.

jbreezy jbreezy
avery reed: "so... im not sure if she's ever seen but i'm a cheerleader, but... she could be megan and i can be graham is all i'm saying"
thinks she's hella rad! she's smart and athletic, but fatimah's pretty sure she really underestimates her popularity. she doesn't fit into the assumed mold of a cheerleader, sure, but she's a hot girl on a sports team. the way fatimah sees it, it's essentially impossible for her not to be at least a little popular, “type a” personality or not.

Slade Slade
aubrey haddock: "he's cute! i wanna ruffle his hair, but like, in a not-creepy way."
she thinks he's funny, if quiet. would hang out with him a bunch if he didn't seem kind of shy? that's not a problem, though. friendship train barreling right on through, with a destination of one particular dane haddock.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
quinn beckett: "they bummed a blunt off me once and didn't even say thanks :^("
fatimah is fairly certain quinn dislikes her, which is unfortunate. she thinks they're pretty neat, from the comfort in their nonbinary gender (because fuck gender norms y'all), down to their independent attitude. they'll smile at fatimah once, dammit, even if it kills her but also hopefully it wouldn't be that hard

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma
melrose freeler: "she's... new, yeah? oof, fuck. i don't really know her? gotta change that like, a$ap rocky."
fatimah has seen her around, but hasn't gotten to talk to her. she kind of makes her think of fairies, though, just based on appearance and how she always sees her zoning out.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
jonathan mcneil: "p-papa, p-paparazzi"
since she's obviously a little attention hog, she doesn't really have a problem with him. they're not friends or anything, but she'd definitely kiss some ass to look good in the newspaper.

@n.y.c.t.o
eleisya yates-wycommin: "ain't nothing wrong with a brainy bitch. power to her."
she's impressed by her intellect. their social circles are different, and they obviously aren't taking the same classes, so they aren't very close.

Plutoni Plutoni
matias romanček: "he's actually pretty cool. that's all i've got, sorry."
what? comedy's hard. matias is the kind of guy fatimah would most definitely hang out with, provided she didn't drive him crazy. not that it matters, really, because she'll talk to him regardless, but still.

The Darkling The Darkling
ophelia cleric: "goth chicks are kinda hot, aren't they?"
first: do you think she was named that in hopes of her becoming goth? second: admittedly, she and fatimah don't hang very much, but fatimah thinks she's so cool. fun fact, on her driver's license, in place of female in the sex bracket, it says: "only with a goth bitch." (that's obviously a whole lie)

S n o w S n o w
adalynn gallagher: "she's a pretty chill chick. but if my yearbook picture is ugly we may fight just letting her know that"
cool girl, sweet girl. nothing much else to say. casual pals! she's more than down to hang out with her at any given time. they both share a pleasant sociability that makes them relate to one another.

*song being screeched here is "a girl named hope" by atmosphere. i never said i was clever or funny.

Last edited:
mikko mikko those are awesome! Fatimah’s thoughts on Avery are hilarious :closed eyes open smile:

Avery will likely talk to everyone, since she’s pretty extroverted. Elowyn Elowyn , I could Ellie and Avery could be friends, since they’re both very serious about school.

Genya Genya , I think Drea and Avery could have some sort of relationship since they’re both on the cheer team....maybe frenemies? I can see their personalities clashing a little bit both in and out of practice haha

Avery will likely talk to everyone, since she’s pretty extroverted. Elowyn Elowyn , I could Ellie and Avery could be friends, since they’re both very serious about school.
a
Yeah, I think that could work! :)

It would be an interesting combo, with Eleisya more of an introvert. But lol she needs to connections. And she's not necessarily a mean person, so it's not like she will purposefully try to cut off someone who is trying to talk to her and become friends...
I feel like there would be some instance of bonding here, like some event that made them become close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back