[Blight!] Tominic Through the Pipes [OOC]

I could go either way. Refugees would work, having guided them out of the wastes after the Great Quake, looking for safety.

Would you like to have been in Claslat for some time now or how about a harrowing year in the Reaches fighting and clawing your way there?

That works out great, because Arynne's character has gone through a similar experience, although I suspect Hammer's time in the Reaches would have had a much more militaristic feel to it. More guerrilla warfare against gremlins and less getting by only by the skin of your teeth, sound about right?

So all of the PC's were caught in the Great Void Quake and made the harrowing journey to safety? Also where did you find that awesome pic of your Alchemical Sherwood cause I've yet to find one for mine.

EDIT: Were we awarded any xp once the game got rolling before everything went to hell? I can't remember.

I got that pic from a site called Deviantart. Search for the artist Wen_M. He has a ton of awesome stuff there.

Heh, we now have three people who were in the outlands for most of the time before this game, as Thousand Diamond Echos was tracking the outland groups when the quake happened. Wonder if she ever ran into any of you.

Yeah, it's gone on a year, and been active maybe 3 or 4 monthes of that? My life has been pretty crazy.

Ebon's character is a Claslati native, and so was xarvy's, but he had to bow out.

too bad, and he had some juicy plot happenings up his sleeve that we'll never find out about :( Although Im hoping you can retcon out that part since I'd hate the Void to gain influence just cause a player left denying us the chance to do anything about it :P

EDIT: Are we ready to go?

He isn't just gonna go poof, I'll play him out, so no need to worry about any voidbringers getting by.

Will be ready in a lil bit, just had a busy weekend.

Am I impatient? Yes! :cool:

But view that as a good thing GM - since by all accounts everyone (even xarvh) who was in your game when it first started 12 months ago are still eager to partake of the steampunk goodness that is Blight!.

Because they found out that the heretics they were just fighting were fellow countrymen from a outlying city that fell to an Apostate. The Apostate and the fallen city were from Xarvh's background, I took it and made it so that they had been converted to the Void. How or to what ends we do not know...

So, what does Hammer run into? Do I need to open up a case of whoop-ass on it?

What do the other guys (the Voidbringer heretics, but Flowering doesn't know that) look like? And how many of them are there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back