• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

I also don't know many people who have seen it, apart from a close friend of mine. I introduced her to it but she ended up hating it... I guess everyone has their own preferences! To me, it's this type of really good, eye-opening show. It was recommended to me as one of the best animes out there while I was still going through my weeb phase a couple of years back, and it honestly helped me get out of that hellhole. Funny thing is, I am actually in the middle of re-watching it now due to remembering close to nothing about it! The thing that really stuck, however, was the gorgeous animation~

AAAAAHHHH! EVERYONE HERE LIKES SUCH GREAT SHOWS! Elfen Lied is literally my first anime series. Which kind of showcases why I developed a love for everything morbid I guess... Anyway, I definitely recommend giving Ergo Proxy a shot. It's kind of hard to digest, however.

Also, you aren't the only one who dislikes dubbed versions. In all honesty, I can't do with any kind of voice acting over another language, whether the original be in Polish, Chinese, Bulgarian, etc. There is just this kind of unmatched emotion that comes with the original...

Oooh, Elfen Lied, that is one heck of a trip (violent, too, haha!)

As for sub vs dub, for me it depends. Typically I prefer subs, but if I just want some background noise, I put on the dubbed version. That, and when I'm watching with my brother, who just prefers the dubbed versions.

But yes, everyone here seems to have great taste in anime, heheh! (^U^)

Elfen Lied was like my 10th Anime I watched. But it is most definitely one of my favourites~ I just love it. It didn't have the best graphics in my opinion, but for me, the story was just great~

And alrightie, in that case I'll give it a shot~

I literally can't stand dubbed, although I am English myself, I don't like the sound of the English/American voice actors~ (I don't intend on offending anyone, but if someone gets offended by that I apologise^w^)

In all honesty, Subbed feels more fitting for me, as it holds that certain element if you know what I mean~

I tried watching a few episodes of Angel Beats in dubbed, and it nearly ruined the show for me, so I re-watched it in subbed and it's like my all time favourite~

Although I'm torn between Mirai Nikki.... But that scared me slightly~

I actually just finished Mirai Nikki! A friend recommended it, but I kinda stalled for like a month because I thought it was like a slice of life anime (I don't know why, but that's the impression I got, I guess) And oh boy, am I glad I was wrong on that. Hahah, that series definitely took me by surprise!

I watched few episodes of Ergo Proxy but then I kinda forgot about it, it is a interesting show for sure. I watched Mirai Nikki and finished it, I must say that Yuno is one of the craziest characters I ever saw xD . Few days ago I started Steins;Gate anyone watched it? I think it's well made aswell as funny.

@HornedGhost, regarding my character stats I wanted to make them close to 70 as I wanted to make him be one of the senior Captains (which could be atleast 70 in my opinion), but if it's neccesary to lower them then I will. I am fine with Kenpachi having 70 (because well, Kenpachi is Kenpachi afterall), I am also fine with Tokonatsu having 70 (Unohana was also something big).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuno is definitely out there, hahah! As for Steins;Gate, I've only heard of it, most of which which have been positive. I guess I know which series I'll be watching next. (^U^)

@GabrielD921 I see where you are coming from (and there are other senior captains as well) but it'd be best if we just left those two be the strongest... for now... you know, the stats aren't a constant~ They will probably change during the RP itself, as in improve. Thanks for understanding~

Anyway, I better get on with writing up the starters. I've been slaking off waaay too much...

Alright, @HornedGhost, I altered my stats! Now that you mention it, it makes a lot of sense that we would want only a few specific Captains to be at the very top and I think it makes it more interesting if everyone doesn't start off at an incredibly high power level.

I can't wait to get started! :D

I want to apologize in advance if my replies are scattered, we're having some friends over for dinner, so I might not be able to to be on as much as I would like to be tonight :P

Nymeria said:
I want to apologize in advance if my replies are scattered, we're having some friends over for dinner, so I might not be able to to be on as much as I would like to be tonight :P
That's not a problem~ enjoy the food:O

I apologise for the length of that post~

I intended to include everyone, but I had to stop otherwise I would have written up my English GCSE ^-^

AH CRAP. THE DAY I HAVE TO DO SOME WORK I COME BACK AND THE RP'S STARTED, I HAVE 15 NOTIFICATIONS, AND I'M JUST SO FLUSTERED AND CONFUSED. AH- SHI-

Forgive me as that took forever, but I'm trying to make sure I have my information right. xD My memories crap so its hard to remember all the Captains, lieutenants, and Espada. Gonna try and get my next reply for the Arrancar now~

Hopefully both posts were adequate enough. ^-^

I hope I don't seem rude or anything, but @gogojojo331 I believe the Captains and the Lieutenants are in different rooms. Unless of course Kisuke walked out of the meeting, and I missed that part, then I apologize. (' :) )

K~ So, since we are talking about different enemies and what not I suppose I need to ask you people something - which ark do you want to come first? The Arrancar or the Fullbinger one? Honestly, I was planning on nobody really knowing that Xcution was still functioning but I guess it's too late to mention that now... Either way, we can go with either, depending on what the majority wishes to see.

And yet, my idea about Fullbringers (which would be better if played out later on in the RP) is that they are kept at bey for now, but then their power starts to increase and the shinigami sent to Earth to keep them at bey begin disappearing. Seiretei soon finds a link between these mysterious crimes, yet the soul reapers seem to be vanishing all over the place and thus Gotei 13 is unable to locate the group responsible for this. Additionally, all the backup transported down to Earth is met with the same fate - they are never heard from again. Thus, the captain-commander resorts to something rather unthinkable - he sends all the higher-ups to investigate the matter.

When it comes down to arrancar, maybe some lowly ranking hollows attack Soul Society. They are swiftly dealt with, yet, as more threaten to invade the place, the shinigami are forced to resolve matter from the inside. Thus, they go to Hueco Mundo. Ensue battles with the Espada and epicness~

I'm okay with either really, I don't mind~ although I do think we should persue the Fullbringer arc later on in the roleplay~

HornedGhost said:
K~ So, since we are talking about different enemies and what not I suppose I need to ask you people something - which ark do you want to come first? The Arrancar or the Fullbinger one? Honestly, I was planning on nobody really knowing that Xcution was still functioning but I guess it's too late to mention that now... Either way, we can go with either, depending on what the majority wishes to see.
And yet, my idea about Fullbringers (which would be better if played out later on in the RP) is that they are kept at bey for now, but then their power starts to increase and the shinigami sent to Earth to keep them at bey begin disappearing. Seiretei soon finds a link between these mysterious crimes, yet the soul reapers seem to be vanishing all over the place and thus Gotei 13 is unable to locate the group responsible for this. Additionally, all the backup transported down to Earth is met with the same fate - they are never heard from again. Thus, the captain-commander resorts to something rather unthinkable - he sends all the higher-ups to investigate the matter.

When it comes down to arrancar, maybe some lowly ranking hollows attack Soul Society. They are swiftly dealt with, yet, as more threaten to invade the place, the shinigami are forced to resolve matter from the inside. Thus, they go to Hueco Mundo. Ensue battles with the Espada and epicness~
Sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back