• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach - An Everlasting War

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah I'm not gonna make my character until ive seen what everyone else is so I can help to make the sides even

[/QUOTE]
Well if anything, The arrancar race will need the most people because the Gotei 13 and Quincies (Who will still be rare as they didn't take part in the fight, I'll only allow 3 of them and only two will be able to use their full powers which are shown in the manga) will team up together to fight the Espada & arrancar's. (Which will be the focus of arc 2 that I hvae semi-planned)

Okay I have a question for everyone, should I add stats to comply with the combat system or should I have the combat system be ruled by vote of the pole where I have people give their opinion on who they think 'would' win out of the two.

@HuorSpinks

The thread is up, it still has a lot of work to be done before it's ready but you guys can go ahead and start chatting in the OOC tab and post your character sheets.

Bleach - Everlasting War

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]Take your time the suspense may put me in a mental hospital, but I'll pull through and await the thread...heh good thing I kept the old CS from the last Bleach Roleplay we were in together.

[/QUOTE]
The thread will be finished by at least a day or two so the only reason we will need to wait is for lack of characters that are needed for everything to start

hmm would love to but I like to limit myself to a certain amount of thread rp.

I am running Monster hunter, am in Hell City, in a one on one zombie Overcast rp, and am in Zombie Apocalypse.

I do have another one I said I would look into but yeah if I join that it means I am going to be trying to read a lot of rp each day or every other day depending.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay I have a question for everyone, should I add stats to comply with the combat system or should I have the combat system be ruled by vote of the pole where I have people give their opinion on who they think 'would' win out of the two.

[/QUOTE]
Just go with the combat system. I think you can trust everyone here to be fair when it comes to that aspect of roleplaying

I'm interested in playing a Gotei 13 character as well, though if all the slots are taken I don't mind making mine a Vizard. He would probably be the 8th division captain (or former) again.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I'm interested in playing a Gotei 13 character as well, though if all the slots are taken I don't mind making mine a Vizard. He would probably be the 8th division captain (or former) again.
Check the characters sign up on the thread the link Is on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back