• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach - An Everlasting War

Santeru Ishumari]JUST MAKE IT ALREADY [/QUOTE] The thread is up xD Here's the link [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bleach-everlasting-war.203200/ said:
Bleach - Everlasting War[/URL]

Solemn Jester]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] how exactly detailed are we talking here?
The detailed part was mosty because of the writing on the thread but posts only have to be 1 or two paragraphs minimum

I reason I'll give it a swing though I'll admit my knowledge on bleach is fairly lightly if any honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I reason I'll give it a swing though I'll admit my knowledge on bleach is fairly lightly if any honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Want me to be honest - Ive only read one volume which was way ahead of where I knew what was going on and with the anime Ive only watched 20-30 eps if that xD my bleach knowledge soley comes from the fights Ive seen, research I made and the wiki if you need help with anything let me know!

Id put the link here but Im on my phone so just go back a page or two and it should be there

QuirkyAngel said:
I don't know that much about bleach...
Either did I but the wiki helps..Its how I learn most my anime stuff for rp's.

If you dont want to join though I understand but just know there are a few of us already who would be able to help if you got stuck

Alright cool, if you know anyone else who may be interested please tag them here

I'm up to date with the anime and manga so I can help with any questions as well. Just to clarify I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alterius said:
I'm up to date with the anime and manga so I can help with any questions as well. Just to clarify I'm in.
Alright great! Glad to have you, while your free to choose whatever faction you want; Right now we are really in need for more arrnca(Espada)/Fullbring spots to be filled (Fullbring leadership role is still open and is first in first serve)

Here is the link to the Rp in case you didn't already have it. Once your CS is accepted you're free to start posting most people are just waiting for a few roles to be filled and discussing the opening scenes and stuff.

Bleach - Everlasting War

Users who are viewing this thread

Back