• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach - An Everlasting War

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4542-cipah/ said:
@Cipah[/URL] @NoxFeratu @Hoki @HawkBlood @Lilllysaurus Rex @Nichole @Riversparks @Genon
Random tags to see if any of you would be interested in joining?
Eeehh... I haven't seen Bleach (I plan on it) and I think directly learning about it through the use of anime/manga would be a bit better than winging it with the provided stuff, you know? In any case, maybe another time lol^^

Hoki said:
Eeehh... I haven't seen Bleach (I plan on it) and I think directly learning about it through the use of anime/manga would be a bit better than winging it with the provided stuff, you know? In any case, maybe another time lol^^
That is understandable have fun with your other rps anyway

@Hanarei

Since you seemed some what interested in the last Bleach thread thought I'd see if you would be interested in this.

Alright. Hmm, to be honest scenario wise not 100% on it... though might still just join since I do have an Espada character in mind. I am bias against any of the elements added after the arrancar arc. ^^;;

I know I'm a weird sucker for wanting to explore bleach starting more like series with being on earth of clueless people then getting in the flow like the show so it does taint myself to be more skeptical of a scenario.

In short (aka ignoring my random nitpicking) I'll probably possibly toss my hat in for this. Consider it half interest, not 100% sure. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanarei said:
Alright. Hmm, to be honest scenario wise not 100% on it... though might still just join since I do have an Espada character in mind. I know I'm a weird sucker for wanting to explore bleach starting more like series with being on earth of clueless people then getting in the flow like the show so it does taint myself to be more skeptical of a scenario.
In short outside my nitpicking, I'll probably possibly toss my hat in for this. ^^
Yeah I understand what you mean and that would be a good idea - but I felt a lot of people would like the chance to start with some stuff. If you choose to make an Espada that would be nice since we're lacking those atm. As for the character development side of things I'm still open to that - the first arc is mostly going to be character driven and I would encourage trying to make a character that maybe witnesses something they shouldn't have? And while the thing might not notice it I guess she/he could eventually find out for themselves what it is and look into it more before running into a Shinigami/Visored/Fullbringer

Hanarei said:
Nah, I'll stick with an espada if I'm joining. The roleplay seems more developed for that. :P
Alright, look forward to seeing your CS then :3

Marshmallow said:
@Sinister Clown Soooooo.... I've seen a part of Bleach (I think until an episode in the 70's). I don't know if this is enough knowledge, but this looks interesting.
That is pretty much the amount I have watched - the only main canon aspects you will need to know is how powers work. You can refer to the mechanics tab and if that doesn't help as much as you hoped you can always ask me as well. I look forward to seeing your CS if you make one.

National said:

• gingitsune_kaen__break_time_by_nexusyuber-d45gxz6.png

(Username: )

Name: Shuí Shen

Name Meaning: Sleeping God in Mandarin

Name Pronunciation: Shoe-y ssh-en

Squad: 3rd Divison

Age Appearance: 18

Shinigami Age: 580

Birthday: May 7th

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'5

Weight: 235 lbs

Unique Mark : Has a bunch of blue markings on his body that resemble time.

Blood Type: O-

Skin Color: Defer to abve picture

Eye Color: Defer to picture.

Hair Type/Color/Length: He has short black hair when he is not wearing his hat, his hair typically pushed to the side.

Character Description:

Shuì has lean, athletic, muscular build. His arms have quite a bit of definition, his veins and muscles showing even without flexing. His chest and upper area are also defined as well. He is a bit tall, but average for a shinigami. He is seen with many blue tattoos on his body, showing as tacks or numbers.

Character Attire: He is almost always shown with his captain robe over his shoulders like a cape, almost always seen with either his beanie on, or his hair just combed to the side.

Scars:

He has a scar on his left thigh. It is unknown how he got it.

One thing, although I know you just got it wrong - to avoid confusion just put Division Captain as your rank xD Because 'Captain Commander' is actual rank which is basically like the 'Captain of Captains' I guess..@Mitchs98 has the spot.

National said:
Oopsie daisy you are totally right. HOW THE HELL DO YOU READ SO FAST
I've gotten use to accepting CS's - not really completely reading (While I have been trying to read in depth to all of the CS's and a lot of them are interesting so far). But I just look for things I know what to look out for xD I like the creativity of your bankai and in all honestly my new vote for 'most wanting to see fight' has turned into your character vs Hueso.

It would be a really good fight...Since both of your character abilities some what exploit each other xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back