Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((When I see that, I call it "A Thousand Results of Being a F*cktard", also read the Darwin Awards, great read. I laugh my ass off but it's still kinda sad, it's like "Have we really degraded to the point of enjoying seeing the ways others died?"))

((I miss the simple times, back when someone saying "Butt" was enough to warrant an uproar of laughter, ah... second grade)) 
Frank looked at Oswin very sternly,

"That isn't funny. Life and death are to be taken very seriously. I only pulled the trigger because they were already dead men, but I preferred the guilt to be on me, not you." He gave her a once over. "And aren't you too young to be drinking regularly? I hate to say no to pretty girls, but a messed up liver is worse. Let's make our way back to the manor, we can talk a bit about ourselves. "Frank put on a smile. "Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Nothing is too personal, I'm an open book." He opened his arms wide so as to say 'See I'm totally open'. He walked backwards towards the manor as he spoke. 
((By the way, how ya like the new sig?))

Tabitha decided to stop staring at the lifted rock and made it drop. Is this why things fall over at night? Why things fall when she is concentrating to hard on something? Everything started to make sense now.

"I should keep quiet about this...for a little while." She thought to herself. "Until I can control this right...." she thought again once more. Tabitha stood and continued walking about the garden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Most patriotic image ever, America, with USA written on his chest, holding the stars and strips))

((What scent does a red, white and blue candle have? FREEDOM)) 
((DARK WE NEED YOU TO SAVE US! PLEASE MOVE THE PLOT FOR GOD'S SAKE. Post from work, Peace out))

((*Is thinking work sucks major donkey balls* I'm back, still waitin' on that post though... also tired as f*ck. Not going off 4 hours of sleep for a while, it kinda sucks))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

((YOU HAVE TO BE A JUNIOR IN HS TO GET A JOB??( not a stalker just used memory and powers of deduction) I only had to be 14, it was the summer between freshman and sophmore year))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

((and when i am old enough my parents said summer job only because they want my focus on school and stuff until i go off to college...then i can work during the year

and yep, gotta be a junior, we dont have permits for any younger than 16))

((i know one store hires at 15 but i don't think my school has an underage permit for me, I'll have to check the website to see if they have one. But I have to wait till summer next year or this year if my school has underage anyways so I have to be a lazy academic butt during the school year lol

Michigan likes to work them older lol))

((Maybe since its saturdat everyone is like: "LETS GO HERE BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD HAPPENS!"))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back