Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((Not to ruin yout woohoo bubble,oswin is missing so they could be like "lol havent seen oswin in a while"))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((YOU DON'T BRING UP OTHER GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOUR GF IN PRIVATE, YOU'D THINK YOU KNEW THAT *Is the one who pushed her off cliff*)) 
((Frank's all like "CAUSE SHE PUTS OUT, THAT'S WHY, ICE QUEEN" ))

((They can talk more about personal lives or something. They've only been together and knew eachother for like...a week lol))

((SEBBY WILL ALWAYS BE A HAIR STYLIST

maybe the relic will grant him mad hair styling skills))

((Lol! ))

Oswin woke up to see sunlight streaming through the leaves. She stretched, losing her balance and tumbling out of the tree. She landed on her back and shouted curses until the pain somewhat went away. Then, she got up and looked around. "Where should I go?" She said out loud to herself. She turned towards a direction and started walking.

((Can I just sorta do something quick like "Frank ate his breakfast and said sexy shit then went to find Oswin"?)) 
Frank ate his eggs and bacon hurriedly and chugged his OJ, despite wanting to spend time with Tabitha, there were pressing matters to attend to. He put on his jacket and web belt.

" Tabitha, I have to go out for a bit, it would seem one of our... team has disappeared. Oswin has not been seen for some time, and while she is rather coarse, she may be lost or worse." Frank's tone was dead serious, but his eyes betrayed him, he had personal investment in her, he cared." I'm going to go check the woods, stay here in the event she comes back." Frank left and went out through the garden, into the woods.

((Can I do some short-term anon characters? Just like a few random guys maybe?))

Tabitha nodded in understanding. "Yeah,it'll be a good idea to go." She said. Tabitha saw his the way his eyes expressed his feelings,but pushed it off her mind,like she did with everything else that bothers her. She watched him leave. She stood up and placed her black jacket on,socks,and shoes. She quickley ate her breakfast and took the dishes down to wash them. When she was done,she went out to the garden to walk around a little bit and have some free time to herself. She pouted slightly. "I wish i had a canvas and some paint." Tabitha muttered to herself.

((Yea go ahead))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Lets start doing this again @DarkHuntressFaye ))

William, Johnathan and Thomas were hunting in the forest when the came upon a young lady, a rather cute one. They's been having some drinks so they decided to walk up to her.

"Hey little lady," Said William "wanna have some fun?" He towered over the girl. He stood only inches from her.

"Yeah," Added John." No one will know." he went to stroke her cheek. Thomas gave a smile, but cocked his rifle as well.

"You'd best accept miss." He said, as if a warning. William went to pin her to a tree. He put his lips less than an inch from her's.

Frank had been wandering for a while now, calling out Oswin's name, he'd yet to find her.

"Oswin!" He called, all be it not at the top of his lungs. " Where are you?" He wanted to make sure she was safe at least. 
((Wanted to satiate Frank's want help people in trouble or at risk)) 
((Ah good, Dark is here, NOW POST BEFORE OUR BULLSHIT SPREADS TO HERE))

Oswin spat on him. "Never in a million years, jackass." She growled in a low voice. She could smell the alcohol on his breath.

((Sorry for the short reply. About to go to sleep.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back