Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((I created an Rp called Midnight Island ((its about vamps and stuff)) so if you guys need another rp to join,thats open.))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 
((I feel like this RP is going to slowly die off *gives it life support*))

((mmk, time to go to get these suckers~!)) 
Oswin smirked. "I dont know if I want to go. I quite like the sight of dead men." She joked and turned around. "I'm in the mood for some brandy." She remarked.

Frank looked at Oswin very sternly,

"That isn't funny. Life and death are to be taken very seriously. I only pulled the trigger because they were already dead men, but I preferred the guilt to be on me, not you." He gave her a once over. "And aren't you too young to be drinking regularly? I hate to say no to pretty girls, but a messed up liver is worse. Let's make our way back to the manor, we can talk a bit about ourselves. "Frank put on a smile. "Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Nothing is too personal, I'm an open book." He opened his arms wide so as to say 'See I'm totally open'. He walked backwards towards the manor as he spoke.

Tabitha decided to stop staring at the lifted rock and made it drop. Is this why things fall over at night? Why things fall when she is concentrating to hard on something? Everything started to make sense now.

"I should keep quiet about this...for a little while." She thought to herself. "Until I can control this right...." she thought again once more. Tabitha stood and continued walking about the garden.

Oswin shook her head and then asked,"That girl? Tabitha was it? Are you two...you know... together?" Oswin bit her lip, staring at the ground as they walked. She already knew the answer. She was just waiting for him to confirm it.

After vanishing previously, Ellyn had gone to town to collect some pieces for the kitten she kept close to her so that she could fully take care of the small animal. So, the next day she returned. Why? She only planned on returning because the company of the people she had already met had amused her. Reaching the garden area as she had moved between the tree's, leaning upon the bark as she looked around before finding Tabitha. Taking a seat she cocked her head, her lips pursed before she raised a brow. "You are alone Tabitha?" She asked, the cat on her lap once again as she watched the female mortal.

Tabitha looked around the garden, enjoying the peaceful view. She heard someone approaching and then heard a familiar voice. She looked over to see Ellyn sitting. Tabitha looked over to Ellyn and smiled. "Oh, hello, Ellyn!" She greeted. She walked over to her and sat next to her. "Yeah, I'm alone. The others are out." She explained.

Watching the girl carefully she nodded softly, petting the nameless cat softly. "I see." She paused, glancing back to her for a moment. "They went out? Why did you not go as well?" She asked. She found it confusing to why whoever 'they' was would leave Tabitha by herself. After all, Ellyn had only seen and met Frank and Tabitha so she did not understand the use of 'they'.

Tabitha chuckled. "There is this other girl, Oswin. Well, she got lost somewhere and Frank went to go get her. He told me to stay here in case she returned on her own if he didn't find her. Although I'm sure he probably did and they are going to return sometime." Tabitha explained. She looked down and played with the belt loop that hooked on her skirt. "So, what have you been up to?" Tabitha asked, looking to Ellyn.

She smiled softly, nodding her head. "I understand. " She murmured in reply, her hands occasionally shifting to push the strands back from her face. This time she had put her hair back up in a bun, the delicately decorated sticks placed back in her hair. "Can this other girl not defend herself? I understand that Mr.Frank can defend himself quite well." After the girl asked her question she widened her eyes before humming. "I went to town to get some items for this cat."

Tabitha smiled. "That cat sure has a wonderful owner." She returned to the previous topic to answer Ellyn's question. "Well...she can. She's an ex-captain of pirates. But Frank is...a hero character. Always to the rescue." Tabitha said simply. She looked around a bit with her eyes, thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back