Black Butler: Jack the Ripper's Surviving Victim [Inactive]

He read her thoughts and happily whispered, "As you wish, my love." He climbed into bed with her, holding her close to him as she slept.

She slept more comfortably than ever. When she woke, she wasn't surprised to find herself in this position. " You're doing it again. You're reading my mind."

She laughed. "It's no trouble, my love." She got up and kissed him. "So, time to start planning our big day!"

"I would have it no other way. As long as you are with me, it will be perfect." She kissed him again and turned to get dressed.

She giggled, almost thankful that he was turned away. "The only issue is that I won't be allowed to see you the entire day until we wed, my Matthew." She smiled and tapped him. "Could you zip me up, please?" She held her hair for him.

He turned and zipped up her dress, "There you go." He smiled, "Then we'll make the wedding in the morning so it won't be as long."

"Thank you. Being away from you, my love, would be the equivalent of murder for me." She turned and hugged him again. "It would kill me."

She had heard what she wanted to hear. "Come, we must get everything ready." She pulled him along the corridors to find Francine working on the dress.

"The decor, first. Then, your clothing, then mine!" She pulled him like a child wanting to get to a new toy store. "Come on!"

She stopped pulling. "Oops, sorry." She walked calmly and quietly with him to their first destination and helped hang up some decorations. "Don't let me fall, please ."

She smiled and stood on the rickety ladder. It began to fall from underneath her and she started slipping, but held on tightly as she hung the last little decoration, then fell, but it wasn't Matthew that had her, but Sebastian. "I heard you're getting married and Master Ciel and I came to offer our congratulations."

He was quite shocked by their sudden arrival. He approached his old friend with a smile, "I thank the both of you for stopping by, it truly does mean a lot to the both of us."

Setting her down, Sebastian smiled. "But, you really should be more careful with this one, Matthew." Annie scoffed as she took offense to this one. Ciel, now in his late twenties, chuckled.

"I can take care of her, " He chuckled gently kissing Annie on the cheek. "Would you two like to stay for tea?! Or do you have other places to be heading?"

"We'll stay for a while, if Anastasia will allow it." Ciel smirked and pat her on the head. She glared at him, and then nodded. "Fine, make them some tea, Matthew."

She felt awkward. He was contracted to her, but, traditionally, the wife served her husband. "Thank you, Matthew." Ciel smiled. Sebastian stayed back and Annie raised her tea to her lips. "Delicious as always."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back