Black Butler: Jack the Ripper's Surviving Victim [Inactive]

Still having the same know it all attitude from his childhood, Ciel smirked. "What made you decide on a demon? Aren't you concerned about your soul?" Annie shrugged. "It was our deal, yes. If he wants it, he can take it." Annie laughed.

He cupped his head in his hands and smiled at the two. "You're a bit of an odd couple." Annie smirked. "You're a bit of an odd girl, Ciel." The boy immediately stood up, and lunged at her. "Don't you bring that up!"

He held his hand over his mouth trying his best not to burst out in laughter. Once he calmed down he stood closer to Annie making sure the boy would not come too close. "Calm down, Ciel. You did provoke her."

Annie wasn't scared as long as Matthew was there. "You heard about that damn party, did you?" Ciel growled. Anastasia nodded as Sebastian held his master by the shoulders. "Calm down, sir." "Let go!" Ciel spat back. Sebastian did as he was told while Annie clung to her fiance.

He took a deep breath. "I did what I had to do for the current situation, my lady." He sighed. "I don't like talking about that particular investigation." Anastasia sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect your aunt."

She smiled at the demon. "Yes, sir. I am." She handed her dishes to him.

"Thank you for this, Anastasia." Ciel stood and bowed to her.

"Of course, Ciel." She answered.

He quickly brought the dishes into the kitchen and returned to Anastasia's side. "It was a pleasure to have the both of you here, "

"Thank you." He repeated and left with Sebastian. Annie just sat there at the table. "Is he talking about that same man who I got an invitation from?"

He nodded, "Another reason why I didn't want you accepting." He gently kissed her cheek, "Come on, live. We have lots to plan" 
*love

"That's very true. Now, what's next on the agenda?" She asked playfully as she caressed his hand.

"It's just sad that you won't eat any of the food, dear, but, yes, let's do it." She.kissed him yet again.

"It's alright, I'm getting used to not eating food. " He smiled and whispered, "For the menu I want you to choose all of your favorite foods."

Her happiness couldn't be more obvious as she started listing off foods, knowing he would be able to get it all correct. When she had finally finished, she turned to face him. "Did you get all of that or should I repeat myself, dear?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back