• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

wait, maybe I should've said XIONDAMMIT NB

I'm sorry that title is just too perfect for this. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
princekyle said:
Is this what they call "girl love"?
o-of course not! b-baka!

0N7Bzqt.png

rusticyawn said:
o-of course not! b-baka!
0N7Bzqt.png
wait... did you seriously just draw... oh my god xD

I did not expect half the rpers in the rp to fanboy/girl over this pairing but I am completely fine with it xD

What in the world...have I just read? My brain has just internally imploded. Don't mind me. Nice drawing though (:3)

NeverBetter said:
I've written my resignation, here it is.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I FUCKING LOVE YOU. xD

SuperiorKunivas said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I FUCKING LOVE YOU. xD
Dududududududueudu.

Now post.

Or at least get your project going .-.

N-No, no I'm not.

In my cycle, inspiration came from forcing primitives to fight each other to the death in the Arena. Surprisingly, the Asari won the most.

xD

SuperiorKunivas said:
N-No, no I'm not.
In my cycle, inspiration came from forcing primitives to fight each other to the death in the Arena. Surprisingly, the Asari won the most.

xD
THEN GLADIATORIAL FIGHTS IT IS THEN.

Everybody hold on to your bums, next location is an arena.

there will be lions.

NeverBetter said:
THEN GLADIATORIAL FIGHTS IT IS THEN.
Everybody hold on to your bums, next location is an arena.

there will be lions.
My people did not need to hold onto their "bums", for they were safely secured in our armour. In the rare event we needed to, our biotics were sufficient.

Lions sound fierce, but nothing compared to the Rachni. We had to burn over 200 worlds to stop them.

(I shall do my best. x3)

ah, shucks, really nobody in plains group has replied yet at all, either.

does everyone need a little time to do so or is there a common lack of inspiration? 「(゚<゚)゙?

@DemonStiletto mentioned that they weren't sure what to write at this point, do we need something to sort of get back on track?

NeverBetter said:
We might. They are holding us up a tad, I would assume the crazy happenings have been an issue.
yeah, i thought that might be it, too.

i hope y'all don't mind the mass ping, but,

@rusticyawn @VioletShadow @DemonStiletto @H0lderOfH0pe @Scrapmaster @Pashpu @SuperiorKunivas @Spinoceratopsrex @Xion136 @Yuffie Kisaragi @DergTheDergon

is everything okay? i don't mean to bother you, but i know everyone was really excited for this, so it's important to discuss something like this if you're becoming disinterested, so we can change things up, if necessary. we only just started - there's still a lot we can do! (my bad if you're currently active and/or just don't have the time atm!)

what am i supposed to say now?

fire's out.

i need something a bit more substantial that actually happened before i churn out a post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back