• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Well tell her to fuck off Krika's in charge now

[/QUOTE]
Fuck you Kirika is top unit in the army.

NeverBetter said:
Running for their life.
would fia trying to clear some of the flames so that everyone can get out safely be acceptable? i can't imagine she'd do nothing, and the flashes did give her some energy. (whether or not she's unscathed by the whole affair would be up to you.)

rusticyawn said:
would fia trying to clear some of the flames so that everyone can get out safely be acceptable? i can't imagine she'd do nothing, and the flashes did give her some energy. (whether or not she's unscathed by the whole affair would be up to you.)
She can suck up the flames maybe? O_O

rusticyawn said:
Totally fine, considering she doesn't have much experience, however, I would request some damage applied.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]STEP OFF
also where is this RP and is it accepting new members i wanna be in an army

[/QUOTE]
Personal chat RP between myself and a few old friends. Not 4 u.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverBetter said:
Totally fine, considering she doesn't have much experience, however, I would request some damage applied.
alright, that's fine! you can determine the damage, or i'll write for it automatically after the sequence is over.

NeverBetter said:
Personal chat RP between myself and a few old friends. Not 4 u.
Yeah well i hate you too

I never get to do anything fun :P

Hi everyone! Looking forward to this RP. I love the concept that it's a rolling based RP, but with no effort required on our part.

Hell of a tough job for the GM, but you seem to be handling it pretty well so far.

princekyle said:
Hi everyone! Looking forward to this RP. I love the concept that it's a rolling based RP, but with no effort required on our part.
Hell of a tough job for the GM, but you seem to be handling it pretty well so far.
You have no idea how many full-stat RP's that aside from character creation were all handled by me more or less by myself. This is nothing lol.

Sorry for the late responses, by the way. I've been playing Fire Emblem all day today because I'm addicted to it like a Crack addict to some crack and I need to visit a rehab center.

And then my power went out when I was about to work on a post.

And now I'm here.

EXPLODING WATER TOSSED BY A WATER HEALER?! HOW THE LITERAL...? lol. Half of me is like: Cool, the threat isn't over. The other half is like (Insert Yelling Text Again!)

DemonStiletto said:
EXPLODING WATER TOSSED BY A WATER HEALER?! HOW THE LITERAL...? lol. Half of me is like: Cool, the threat isn't over. The other half is like (Insert Yelling Text Again!)
Actually, the water is oil.

DemonStiletto said:
CAN'T LIKE ENOUGH!!!
Lol. I tried dropping context clues. Like the land being dry and in need of water, yet a pond in a dried up area that still exist wouldn't be a pond of water. It's brown in color and there are a lot of remains near by. It doesn't act like water either.

VioletShadow said:
Not to be rude if you are planning to add him in later, but I hope you won't forget about my other character.
I won't, but for right now, I would begin using #BlameXion, for they have woken up a mighty beast...

I really don't wanna post this.

I really don't.

Reaaaaaaaally.

Mainly because I know the backlash thst will come.

But... I am a host first and foremost!

...I'm a weenie, too...

But a host.

FORGIVE ME AND BLAME RNGESUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back