Beside the Library Fireplace

Hrrmmmm.

SiIver, I'm going to stick up a list of potentially useful mutations which Davore might have thought of. Want to throw an Essence cost at each one?

Tapetum for his eyes, giving him mad low light vision.

Extreme tactile senses for his hands, when diagnosing.

A smooth layer of scales on his skin, for protection.

Gills on his throat and shoulders.

Extremely elongated and tapered fingers, for fine surgical work.

Fur, for keep warm.

Clawed fingertips, for injecting mad natural narcotics generated by Internal Crucible.

Extremely viscous, slippery sweat, secreted in large quantities, to make him near impossible to hold onto or grapple in return.

Patagia, just in case.

That shit was cold, too...

ClassyOrWhat_zps8ee79b15.jpg

DemShorts_zps0443e793.jpg

YouSir_zpse5e27ffa.jpg

AreGoingDown_zps7f20dd26.jpg

Uh, that's me with the red hair.

Each mutation costs less if gestated for a half hour per point, up to half the original price. You can have multiple mutations at one time, but only a limit determined by your Ascendance. For example, you can have four 4 Essence mutations, or two 8 Essence, or one 12 Essence, or any combination of that kind of thing.

• Tapetum for his eyes, giving him mad low light vision: 4
  • Extreme tactile senses for his hands, when diagnosing: 4
  • A smooth layer of scales on his skin, for protection: 8
  • Gills on his throat and shoulders: 8
  • Extremely elongated and tapered fingers, for fine surgical work: 4
  • Fur, for keep warm: 4
  • Clawed fingertips, for injecting mad natural narcotics generated by Internal Crucible: 4
  • Extremely viscous, slippery sweat, secreted in large quantities, to make him near impossible to hold onto or grapple in return: 8
  • Patagia, or just wings: 12

Oh yeah, not to be anal, but could folks please remember to use language colors? Makes everything so much easier to clarify in the long run with a group that collectively speaks five different languages that not all of them understand.

This week, on CSI: Imeria:

"Well Q, it seems the servant was victim to a case of sudden and massive petrification, with no further readings,"

"Seems our evidence is going-"

*opens mystical pineal eye*

"Stone cold,"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

As usual, utterly incredible. I'm amazed at how much detail you put into your art. It really captures the setting! You should see if you could sneak some of them into the rule book, the pictures that is.

Oh I've done artwork for the original setting before... depending on which version you're seeing, a few of them are in the background. I'd done over a dozen more pictures, mainly of mean beasties, but they never made it in. The rulebook would need formatting if it was going to include proper artwork. Though I'd more than happily do so if I had the time and incentive to do so~

Aaargh. I don't know what the fuck the system thinks I want it to be doing with that post, but that is most definitely not it.

It's a Y.D. 188, about a year after Grey's current game has started.

Oh, and just to clarify, Davore is asking for Fortesque's name, right?

So how do the rules work.

I had this idea of each golem temporarily being imbued with a little of the players senses, controlling them that way. Not a super strong or permanent bond but enough to control the golem.

Roll dex to use your thumbs to beat the crap out of each other.

It's basically rock 'em sock'em robots, unless Grey would like to elaborate on it being something more elaborate. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back