• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
deadly king deadly king Please respond to the RP thread in the next day or two!

Bout one more round of posts in therapy, and then, once the guards convene and have a brief chat, they are gonna come fetch the inmates for debriefing! So get your posts in while you can.

Hi I'm so sorry! I've had a lot of personal things happen in the last two weeks and lost track of a lot of things. I'll try and get a response out as soon as I can!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Garden tool 304 friggin broke me... Damn I had no idea Cy was the heartbreaker of the ladies of Belle Reve.
Lol that's actually a line from my gf so tysm to her! And yeah, Wither is like that straight chica that falls for her gay bf. Like I forget what it's called but yeah I dint know if Cyrus was in the closet at work so I played it like they all unsure.

Not sure if i should explain OOC what Rachel is actually doing, but i know its something that might piss off the Aussie at first, maybe after as well when he figures it out.
Im down to know! Give Shi something to feel all smart about! Like even if you give us just hints?

Part of it was in her words, but more bluntly she's planning to make them mentally and emotionally unwilling to go on.

Essentially she's not going to fight back and take the hits ment for other person. Literally spectate from the middle of them. She's following the letter of what Kimmy said but not the spirit.

There is a goal over it, like proving Kimmy Wrong mixed with a few others as well as her own issues coming into play.

Opinion of Kimmy kinda dropped through floor with most recent action, disagrees with them on a fundamental level due to past experiences.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Oh damn that's not what I thought she'd do. I thought Rachel was gonna use her mutable biology to develop a crocodile skin like Richard's and be like, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS." lol

Nah she can't develop stuff, it's just stuff she already has unless I forgot what I wrote lol.

How about we just, y'know, not do something that'll break Rodrick's spirits even more? P-p-please? :)

Lol Wut? What did Shi do?

Part of it was in her words, but more bluntly she's planning to make them mentally and emotionally unwilling to go on.

Essentially she's not going to fight back and take the hits ment for other person. Literally spectate from the middle of them. She's following the letter of what Kimmy said but not the spirit.

There is a goal over it, like proving Kimmy Wrong mixed with a few others as well as her own issues coming into play.

Opinion of Kimmy kinda dropped through floor with most recent action, disagrees with them on a fundamental level due to past experiences.

K well Shi won't screw that up and and participate. Hard pass lol. Cuz like Shi been beat up too many times already.

Speaking of quotes, Wonder how many of the Therapy group have watched any Dreamworks movies lol

PlusUltra PlusUltra I know Liling would have seen some in the company of her younger siblings! How to Train Your Dragon was a favorite among the Flutter.

deadly king deadly king Need a post with Jupiter by Tuesday please, my love! Hope everything is all right on your end.

Last edited:
Aviator Aviator Tht little bit about the dreadlocks. Is that meant to be as in they are not on his shoulder or they don't actaully exist due to them having vanished or something? 👀👀

Jigajig Jigajig So, unlike Sebastian who actually, physically shifts into targets, Azrael's powers are completely illusory. He just appears to others in Cyrus's image but it's not really the case. Nothing is happening other than him bending people's perception of reality. Basically, he does not have dreadlocks even as he pretends to Cyrus. Him manipulating them was all an artistic flair within an illusion. Does this make sense?

Shi - yeah she would have seen Pixar but is more about that classic Disney cuz Shi had a crush in Snow White growing up not me.

Nouvelle - never had a childhood lol and so she into the more weird occult and supernatural movies. That and stupid rom coms lol

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Apparently they have Jay-Z in Azrael's universe because the lyrics he quoted are from "Run This Town" lol
Meh. He got no game. You want some clout? Spit some: SPICE GIRLS zig ah zig ahhhhh! lol

K will wait on Mirai-chan Mirai-chan and deadly king deadly king before I go with Shi.

Shi - yeah she would have seen Pixar but is more about that classic Disney cuz Shi had a crush in Snow White growing up not me.

Nouvelle - never had a childhood lol and so she into the more weird occult and supernatural movies. That and stupid rom coms lol

Meh. He got no game. You want some clout? Spit some: SPICE GIRLS zig ah zig ahhhhh! lol

K will wait on Mirai-chan Mirai-chan and deadly king deadly king before I go with Shi.
Well time to Reply then *Cracks Knuckles* Might take a day or two tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back