Beacon Academy.

Well.. There're instructions on the site O.o

-is on tapatalk btw, so she can see the IC thread-

If you have a game that you would like to connect back together with Tabs please follow these steps:

1. Create a new roleplay in the same section to create a tabbed roleplay.

2. Post a link to the new roleplay and all the threads from the roleplay you want to retab in Roleplay Support.

3. These two games will be merged in order to give you a tabbed game again by a Moderator.

I found this one too!

If you have a game that you would like to connect back together with Tabs please follow these steps:

1. Create a new roleplay in the same section to create a tabbed roleplay.

2. Post a link to the new roleplay and all the threads from the roleplay you want to retab in Roleplay Support.

3. These two games will be merged in order to give you a tabbed game again.

Alright troops listen up. I will do what I can in the morning. ^^ For now I did what I could already. xD

He is.. But popping out of nowhere reminds of slender man.. Heck he almost looks like him owo

Whatever, he's done nothing mildly concerning besides show up unexpectedly and devour Markus' corpse. The appearance is coincidental

The post on page 564 describes the great detail put into getting rid of the body. It basically amounts to him chopping the corpse into a soup like residue before drinking it away like a slurpie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back