Beacon Academy.

It was more like a phanominon than a character/ villain sense he never really interacted with any of the OCs.

And we will find out what's under that cloth 0^0 Maxwell shall harbor no secrets!

Even then, the academy would never allow someone who murders there own students to continue. Rehabilitation or not they don't take risks like that.

I mean, the reason Elinore wouldn't be kicked out for murdering a staff member would be because Markus was unstable, aiding the White Fang, Trying to murder them in turn, and let's not forget that all of this would be recorded due to the camera's hooked up to Will's suit so at least she's got an air tight excuse.

This Aver guy has absolutely, 100% nothing going for him whatsoever since all he did was murder students and hide. It would have too many plot holes and inconsistencies to even be considered a wise story decision.

Also, the whole cloth thing will be revealed, but only after some pointless banter and page filler.

A while ago, there was an Arch where William put Elinore in a coma and he thought he killed her. So he ran off and made an AI system named EL created to mimic Elinore, only it was a lot more orderly. After Elinore woke up and hunted him down and then some other stuff, Elinore demanded that EL was to be given a mechanical cat for EL to use as a body so that she could fulfill her fantasy of having a detective cat that wore a hat and spoke in a British accent. She got the cat part only.

Oh, sorry. I didn't think anyone would want to read the 500 pages of chaos that have gone down in this RP. I commend you good sir.

You can't possibly expect to have a mystery object without some nosy neighbors trying to sneak a peak.

you can still have a reaction post for Acid. Another arch is going to start soon, so now's just time to tie up some loose ends from the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back