Beacon Academy.

From the looks of things, he just dumped it near the nearest students in the hall before bolting, so I'm sure anyone could come across it if they could carry the apparently massively heavy object.

That's... very true. Just needed to make sure before I post. Thanks Rush! 
Roger that, Grieve. -_- *

Not that big of a deal, it still works as a plot point. And no matter what I shall find the shiniest plot thread to link it with while simultaneously murdering all the other filthy plots planning to sully the story with their hideousness.

As the wise men once said, nothing so horrifically disfigured deserves to exist without torment.

@dakup site got remodeled. Were not restarting, its just a tad bit harder to navigate

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Its the same link. There's one in my signature and Grieve posted it up a little while ago.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Mintsong said:
I dunno, been sitting this Arc out cuz I dunno how to interact with charas atm.
Wanna interact with mine, since idk what to do either ovo?

I highly doubt you want to look for a boy turned girl wielding an atomic flamethrowing lamp post and has anti-matter capabilities.

Mintsong said:
I highly doubt you want to look for a boy turned girl wielding an atomic flamethrowing lamp post and has anti-matter capabilities.
Is this sarcasm, if it is, I can't tell for sht.

I don't really mind on how I jump in, its just the fact that I need to actually use my characters xD

BUT, WHERE IS THIS OH SO ATOMIC FLAMETHROWER WIELDING LAMP POST PERSON THING WHATEVER?

I think. I'll get Solace and Apple onto this, Lincolm and Ophelia will still be in the post but splitting up, so heads up on that. 
@Mintsong

Can ya link me Tari's CS ovo?

So guys, i might not be able to reply during these 3 days because I'll be in camp. I didn't leave the rp im just gonna be absent for a bit xD

What the hell has been going on. I have missed so much.

Tag me if I have to see it

Sorry for not posting for the past few days. -_- ; Couldn't get on my computer and Tapatalk wasn't working right for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back