• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"Okay, you want to smack me, then go ahead. I already have everyone beating the dust out of me today." William releases Markus from his restraints and steps back with a smile on his face. He then turns his head to the side, exposing his cheek toward the freed faunus. "Now slap me in face and stop acting like an idiot. So come on, slap me if you dare. I won't fight back."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Benjamin decided it would be better for him to just disappear from the group for a few minutes, climbing into the nearby foliage. "I should head back to the police..." He starts.

"Will i suppose you can get him, but call me if he needs a good beating." He walk outside and looks at the monkey faunus. "Police? you in some sort of trouble?"

Ben proceeded to kick himself per his stupidity. "Yeah. The police. You could say I was in trouble. Now I'm probably dead to them." He spits, dropping from the tree.

"You could always come back with us, i'm sure i you became a hunter it would look better then doing nothing. Images are everything in this day and age."

Markus got up but he was still to weak to do good in a fight. He didn't have his weapon or anything. But he knew that one of them put their weapon near him. "I don't think I am going to be able to hurt you with my hand, But..." He grabbed the giant lance, and swung it. " But you forgot about this thing!"

Loki pierced through theheart and bleeding out . . . Luna's head ripped clean off . . . William taking his last breath . . . Aires's wings being ripped from her body tired up powerless being forced to watch everything . . . Blood everywhere . . .

Her nightmare kept increasing along with her fever. The medics grew concerned especially with the ruckus being caused by the faunus. She seemed to be getting worse, but only time would tell. When the medics noticed him take up the Lance they all backed away.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loki sensing something wrong goes back into the tent. He raises an eyebrow and walks over to Markus. "That is mine." He grabs his lance and takes it back from him. He walks past Markus and walks over to Aires. "My angel..." He mixes some things he had in his bag, and places it in Aires mouth. "Relax my love, relax."

He had the lance taken away, and he fell to the ground, but he got back up. He looked over at him and her. "You know that she is dying.... first her things go out, the things on her back. And that she is in so much pain.... It brings me great joy to see you in pain, knowing that you can't do anything to help her!"

Hey fever goes down a bit and the medics stare at Loki. Aires continues sleeping, tears stream from her eyes because of her nightmare but they slowly stop and her sleep returns to normal. She mumbles Loki's name but continues to sleep still in a bit of pain.

Reaper was out cold, though what knocked him out was uncertain and he dreamed about his family and how they each died. He was standing over his sister who had an arrow in her chest "Astro..... I want you to..... Rebel and kill humanity....... It's the only way to achieve peace." And she closes her eyes as she lies in a pool of her own blood, the memory fades and Reaper regains his consciousness as he groans.

"Never doubt a man's love for the woman who owns his heart." He wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles lovingly down at her. "Unlike you, i use my powers to help people. Instead of getting petty useless revenge. You are a worthless disgusting piece of garbage for what you did. But everyone has the ability to change, they just need the drive to do it. You can become better then what you are, if only you want to be." He looks at Markus and smiles kindly. "You deserve a second chance, we all do. Now what are you going to do with it?"

"You smart son of a Grimm..." William mutters before the lance stopped in front of his face by a few inches. Apparently Loki took it away and went to Aires bed to comfort her, only to have Markus insult them. He then walks over to Markus and pushes him down onto the bed. "Here, hold this for me." He then drops his armor onto the injured guy's stomach, hoping he'll feel the wrath of Archdeath before he answered Loki's question.

Reaper opened his eyes slowly and saw that he was inside some kind of tent and he felt a little groggy at the moment and tried to sit upright but couldn't since his body was exhausted.

Reaper tried again and he finally managed to sit up, he rubbed his eyes and looked around and saw Loki and everyone else. Reaper's weapon was gone but he still had his armor on and he said "Where....... Am I?"

"Oh, your in Purgatory right now. Apparently heaven and hell didn't accept you because you were just too evil." William joked as he walked toward Reaper's bed with a smile still on his face. "Now you have a choice. You can A) have me kill you with electricity or B) have me torture you to death before leaving your lifeless body to rot outside for the Nevermores to eat." He then puts his hand on Reaper's shoulder as he leans his face in front of his. "So which choice should I fulfill for you?"

Reaper looked at him "My life is only a living despair, I lost everything I hold dear to my heart....... Even Truth." He looked at the ground and a few tears fell down his cheeks "I know I could never undo the evil I wrought but I might help make a better future."

Elinore sat in the corner of the tent, simply listening to the group bicker amongst themselves. She expected as much with the whole bring in your enemy to get help deal. But she was just glad that they weren't killing each other anymore. As expected, Markus was still being defiant. Anyone reduced to getting help from the enemy would. She swore, the next time be lashed out against them physically or verbally she would walk over there herself and slap him across the face. She put her foot down on the blade of the battle axe slid it back, opening a chamber in the blade that held the explosive rounds. It wasn't quite empty yet, but there was never a bad time to have a loaded weapon. She filled the empty slots in the weapon with new rounds and closed it again.

Aires finally wakes up. "Ugh, I feel like crap. What the dust? Where am I?" She and trying to get up but having next to no strength to do so. She tries to look around, to look for Loki.

"Good morning sunshine." Loki smiles looking down at her. "It seems my herb work... well worked! You feeling okay? You were having a nightmare so i tried to help clear your mind. Eph was looking forward to showing you how big he got, he loves you like a pet." Loki pulls up a chair and rests his elbows on the bed, and then holds his head.

"Hey kids! How was the mission?" Alex asked cheerfully as he walks into the tent with arms raised as if a surprise party happened in front of him. There was one problem though. The students were all just staring at him silently and weren't saying happy birthday, making it feel awkward between him and his pupils. "Okay, pretend I didn't ask you little punks. Just get ready to board the airship since were leaving in a few minutes." As he lowered his arms with disappointment, several military soldiers walk into the tent before dragging Markus and Reaper out to be thrown into a cage. Apparently Benjamin was already in the metal box and was deemed suspicious when he attempted to leave the camp without any permission. The three were then transported into the Immortal Compass as P.O.Ws, each to be questioned later by the Vale military. Alex then starts walking out of the tent to enter the airship himself.

Reaper gave no struggle as he was put into a cage and put onto an airship. What he did in the cage was that he sat down and began to meditate or gather his power so he could escape later on. He said nothing while in the cage.

Loki grabs Aires and picks her up and walks to the airship. He lays her on of the seats and straps her in before going back and getting his stuff. After grabbing and storeing all his and Aires' stuff in the airship he walks over to Eph who was waiting for him. "Go back to the school and wait for me there." Eph nudges his side and Loki smiles at him. "She will back at home, promise my friend." He smiles and pats Eph's head before he starts to head back to Beacon. Loki goes back to the airship and sits next to Aires.

Aires looks up at Loki and whispers to him sleepy, "kiss me." She smiles softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back