• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Loki raises his eyebrow, and crosses his arms over his chest. "Mhmm. Excuse me, i am being rude, please go right ahead."

He grabs Aires by her waist and pulls her in tight. " This blind man knows what others cannot see he brings a warning for you to heed. Only in extreme life threatening danger will you ever be able to succeed. To become your most strongest you must be to the point of death but be careful foreign your lover's arms you may well and up breathing your last breath. Now take these words and use them well don't die before your time my sister dear. I'll be here causing your life hell. But in the meantime expect you to get stronger that is all I have to say." He bites her neck and then slams her into Loki. Smiling he bids, "Farewell, until next we meet. "

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"Only in extreme life threatening can't can I succeed? I don't want to die in your arms. Loki. I can't fly." She buries her face in his chest mumbling, "but yes I alright."

"I am trying to help with that, but the books this school has arent helpful." Loki sighs and frowns. "Dammit, this is what happens when i can't find my old notebook."

"You don't think it's in the lake we feel into do you?" She says pulling out a sweet bread, orange and a cold water. "Here." She said handing it to Loki.

He smiles and sits on her bed. He starts eating the bread while he thinks. "I don't know, my old notebooks had some dust remedys in it, but i can't find it. Aren't you gunna eat?"

She takes out some strawberries and blueberries, a chilled water and a mini vanilla cake. "Yes I am." She says sitting next to him. "I think we should check the lake." She looks at Ephemeral, "Wow you're so big."

Elinore walked out of the room, waving bye to all the students who hated her now for making them run. Oh how good it was to not be in class. She headed back to her room, packing whatever she felt was necessary for the adventure. Some extra dust, a wet stone, extra rounds for her cannon...some cloths or something was probably a good idea too. Maybe....yeah, sure. "Am I missing anything AD?" She asked a she stood in front of the bag. "Hey, who else is going anyways?"

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

"He is indeed, as soon as i get time, i want to use dust to make him more battle ready. And if you want to see the lake, we can. But not right now, maybe later tonight."

Aires looks at the time. "Oh no. Class is going to start soon." She finishes her food and Berrys dressed knowing Loki won't look.

"Huh?!" Aires gets dressed and quickly follows Loki locking her room up. She grabs the back of Loki's jacket like a little child.

"I don't know. Bah nevermind. I'll take you too class, mine isnt until later. Which class is it?" He smiles when she grabs his jacket, and whistles for Eph to follow.

" It's a Weapons class. The history of how weapons came to be ams blah blah it's pretty interesting though." She did smiling, "Hey Loki," She said halting them both. "Can I hold your hand?" She blushes looking up at him.

She takes his hand and kisses it lightly. Giggling slightly and smiling brightly. "Thank you my love."

He walk up too a door and smiles. "This is it i believe. You gunna be alright? I'll by around the courtyard when you are done."

Aires smiles and kisses his cheek. "I'll be just fine. I adore you, my love."

Aires smiles but frowns as she enters class. She sits by herself in the lecture hall and begins to doodle on her notebook.

"Look the bird faunus that can't fly." Some students snickered as they walked past her. Aires ignores them and tries to smile.

Magnolia giggles quietly and thanks them for the meal. She takes a bite out of a bagel. The two brothers were a lot like bears. Living in a cave and eating fish. She wondered why. Caves aren't the most comfortable places to live in her opinion, but she kept quiet and ate her food.

Sent from my C1604 using Tapatalk

"Hmm i wonder if Luna is around... might be nice too kill time with her." Loki chuckles and starts walking around with Eph following behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back