• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"Too bad i'm going first." He heads off in front, going straight to her room. He looks at her and grins, Maelstrom in hand he opens the door.

She enters her room and sees a figure. "Hey!" She shouts and she launches forward and misses. "Wait!" She growls, "Where did you go?" She is then kicked through the window and sh spreads her wings but can't fly due to her injury. "What?! No! LOKI!" she yells as she begins to fall.

Loki rushes past the figure and jumps out after her. He grabs her and spins putting himself on bottom. When they hit the ground he took most of the damage, since Aires was protected by his body. Loki coughs up blood and, is wheezing. "Damn... You alright?"

"LOKI!" She gets off him and helps him up to a sitting position. "I'm fine. I just can't fly. Oh Loki, why'd you do that!?" Suddenly a booming voice came out of no where.

"Hahaha. Hello sister dear!" A male with wings was hovering over the couple.

Aires gasps, "Brother?"

Loki uses his trident to stand himself up. He glares at the 'brother; and growls. "Not a very good day to push me, dude."

Kaze senses the boy, "Hmph, oh please, don't pick a fight you're going to lose my boy." He lands and quickly snatches Aires by her wrist. "Have you been a good girl lately?" He said as he crushed her wrist.

"Ow Big Brother let go of me! What do you want!?"

Loki moving much faster then he normally does when he fights breaks the Brothers arm, and pins him to the ground the point of Maelstrom digging slightly into his skin causing a trickle of blood. "Your hearing might be good because you're blind. But you can't hear what doesn't make a sound."

Kaze laughs at the pain and welcomes it. "Relax Kid. I won't touch her again. I'm guessing my sister is your new toy now isn't she?"

Aires sees Kaze about to attack Loki with forbidden dust and she pushes Loki out of the way. "No Brother DON'T!" Aires gets hit with the forbidden dust. Her body goes cold. "Crap. . ." is the word that escapes her mouth.

"Oh no. Looks like my sister got in the way. Loki right? Take care of her quick. We'll meet again. relay this message though, Little sis keep your guard up." He quickly disappears like lighting.

Loki grabs Aires and walks to her room carrying her. He pours something down her throat as he lays her on the bed. "You will sleep now, untill morning. The medicine will help, and i'll be here. And i hope you wont mind but... " He licks his lips as an insane grin forms on his face "I plan on killing your brother."

Aires coughs opening her eyes weakly, she looks at Loki. "Was I able to protect you?" She weakly takes his hand in hers and kisses it. "I'm sorry." She said as she drifted to sleep.

William enters the nurses office silently and walks toward the beds where his injured friends were. After giving the unconscious Michael a slap in the face as revenge for using him as a shield earlier, he goes next to Elinore's bed and looks at the unconscious girl with sad eyes. The mercenary then transfers A.D to his girlfriend's scroll while leaving a message behind for her to read when she woke up from her dreams. He then takes off his mask and kisses her on the forehead, hoping that she'll forgive him for leaving her again without saying goodbye. William then starts heading back to the camp by himself, entering his tent exhausted after the long trip from Beacon. He goes to sleep instantly with his armor and mask on, not caring about those things now. It was the time to sleep... not the time to... to... snore...

(Scene turns black...)

~

(At Professor Ozpin's office in Beacon Tower...)

"Alex... send out the orders to the selected students to have them prepared for the mission tomorrow. Tell them that they won't be back for at least two weeks but will be excused from any missed classes." Ozpin tells the teacher before taking a sip from his coffee and looks out the window in his office. Beautiful scene below him, since he could see all of Beacon Academy from this room of his. "Give them the location of the camp and tell them to wait there until they receive further orders from you alone. Alex, I want you to be prepared to lead those kids on this suicide mission, okay?" After the tiger faunus salutes the dean and leaves the office, Ozpin takes a sip from his coffee before sitting down on his chair. The man then looks at some files and prays that nothing bad happens to the team going out on this mission for the safety of the kingdom itself...

(Scene turns black...)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Back at the brother's cave.)

Spectra looked over to mags and said, "No, I got it." Spectra set a glass down and poured some ice tea, he gave the glass to mags. "That's all we have besides water. Oh, the fish are ready." Spectra grabbes the fish and placed them each on the plates. He then grabbed the bagels and set them in the middle with two jars of honey. Soppo grabbed one of the jars to his side. "Well, dig in." Said Spectra while grabbing a seat.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Elinore sat up in the nuse's office bed she had been placed down in the previous say. Man she had a headache... She checked her scroll to see if there were any clues as to why she was here. She had the tendency to forget everything surrounding the events of her little breakouts. The last thing she remembered was Micheal turning and telling AD to be quiet. Or something like that. Whatever Michael turned into wasn't human. Did that mean it knocked her out that early? Dammit. How was she supposed to become any better if she couldn't fight a lawyer and win? She came across the message from William explaining his situation. With that she stood up and walked to the grimm-fighting-classs-thing. The new official name for Alex's class. There were classes today, so he must've been there. "I want to sign up for the mission." Elinore announced as she walked into the classroom. Class in session? No, she didn't care about that.

Alex was in the middle of a lesson when Elinore walked into the gym. Before the teacher could say anything, Elinore suddenly mentioned about wanting to join a unknown mission in front of the whole class. As the other students started to talk among themselves about this mission, he waves her to the side of the room to talk with her privately. "What the dust is wrong with you?!" Alex exclaimed at his student as he walked toward them. "Did you not get the stupid message I sent you and your friends?! You've been assigned on a SECRET MISSION today, so stop blabbering about it in front of the other students!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

"Hm? Message? What?" Elinore took out her scroll and swipped the message from William over. Yep. There it was. She probably should have read all her messages before getting up. "Well then..." she said with a nod, "just tell them I'm collecting Nevermore eggs to replenish the schools supply after last months soup incident" she said as she crossed her arms "that'll stop them from talking."

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Loki leaves the nurses office after checking on Aires. "Hmm what to do to waste time today." He chuckles lightly and goes for a walk while eating an apple. "Come Eph it's time to move." Eph which is now about the size of a large animal follows after him. "You grew up real dang fast. Must be because of the dust from the research room."

Awakening in an empty infirmity Michael was confused he rembered what happened after he got knocked out but it was like he was watching it go down in third person.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

"Yeah, I'll tell them that. Now make sure everyone else knows about the message and head to the camp after you pack up. You'll be gone for a while." Alex said as he motions Elinore to leave, before walking back to his class with a smile on his face. The teacher then orders the students to run 10 laps so they would forget about Elinore's remark during the run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Aires wakes up with a burn in her right shoulder. "Oh, that's right, I can't fly. . ." She wonders if she'll ever be able to fly again. "Loki?" She slowly gets up and leaves the nurses office.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loki sits against the statue in the main area of Beacon's entrance way, Eph is curled in front of him. "Soon Eph we will go and make you stronger, you will be a wonderful asset in battle."

Aires checks her room and she suddenly remembers. "That's right. Kaze."

"Looking for me?" Kaze says as Aires turns around to face her brother. "Don't scream it's okay. I don't want that boy friend of yours coming here and breaking something else of mine."

Aires silently yells for Loki I her mind.

"Well well well, if it isnt the brother." Loki smirks and walks into the room. "Good thing i decided to come to her room huh. Which should it be this time? Peaceful? Or i rip out your wings, your choice."

Kaze stands up slowly. "A sign of peace. I hope you've been treating my sister well." He says kissing her cheek. "Aires."

She trembles slightly but tries not to show it. "Yes?"

"What I am about to tell you is vital to your well existence." His eyes dart to Loki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back