• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Drake put the mic down, and walked back. He played the next song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlAe77E3gxY

"Well that was easier then I would have thought." He stood up and walked down the stairs. "You know I never guessed you for the type to dress like this.... It's almost like a raven. sleek, black and very out spoken." He kept walking it was right next to her. "Any questions?"

Benjamin nodded in understanding. He decided to head up the stairs and slip away to go aid in the fight. Whilst heading up he runs into Markus and Elinore leaving, not recognizing either.

Ferlick was taking out most of the Beowolf that had appeared when he noticed another student come to help. He was mid flight and he had just taken the head off of a larger than usual Grimm when he noticed a bigger problem coming their way. An Ursa Major had decided that it wanted to join the party and even with everyone there it would be a bit of an issue if it broke into the dance. He wasn't going to be facing this creature head on so he picked up his sword and aimed it the burst of flame lodging the blade ever so slightly into the armor in the creatures head. A quick run and a jumping kick assisted by Dust and the blade went all the way through ending the creature and most of the Grimm. "That was a stressful dance..."

"It's my mothers," Elinore replied softly as she followed beside Markus, Tavril on her other side. The passed by Benjamin who Elinore waved hi too before continuing on her path. "Will you allow me to retrieve my axe? I feel...naked without it" she murmured. It was weird not having the massive weight on her back. Though she doubted being held as a prisoner warranted having a weapon

Drake pumped up the stereos with the help of his trusty tablet. He made the speakers about twice as loud. He moved on to the next song on his play list.

"I am not heartless.... and to be honest I hate this monkey suit. You may have your axe, but I will take it as soon as you get it. Being you are my prisoner. Second try anything, they are all dead." He said with no hesitation.

Benjamin continued to his spire, rolling up his shirt sleeves on the way. When Elinore waved, he had just given her a look of 'who are yo?' and kept moving. Then he began to sprint, leaping up towards the roof and climbing up to where he stashed his clothes. Once there, he strapped on the blades and fired into a Nevermore and hitching a ride. "Guess I may have to use the remainder of my dust." he said as he hung from the Grimm.

William was in the middle of stabbing a Deathstalker in its eyes when he was suddenly grabbed by a huge mouth and thrown up into the air in a second. What just happened? He questioned himself as he sees Benjamin riding a Nevermore mid-flight. He then starts descending back to the ground, only to swallowed whole by a huge King Taijitu. The Grimm then slithers away from the small battlefield due to it being full from its recent catch.

"I have no doubts," Elinore said as she took the lead back towards her room. She opened the door and picked LunarRedemption off the bed and held it out for Markus, "there, don't let it get hurt. It's been with my family sense before I was born." she said with a glance back to her room, "alright. Let's go before anyone tries to stop you." the last thing she wanted was for someone to try and get in the way, and then have that put the other students in harms way.

Drake changed it up. The last few songs were slow, the next song had to be good. He played the song.

Markus followed her to her room, it was nothing like her. "A very interesting room you have." She handed him the axe. "I only have respect for this majestic weapon." It was old and very beautiful. "Is this hand carved?"

Benjamin spies Will get swallowed by the King Taijitu, but before he could do anything the snake slithered away. "Guess this is my stop." he says, shooting his other blade into the Nevermore's neck. The Grimm immediately began to fall from the sky thanks to the modifications that Ben had made, greatly increasing the power. And with that Ben dislodged the blades from the beast and dropped onto a Beowulf, launching a chain into a nearby Ursa.

(Anyone remember what the Boars are called?)

"The base axe, no" Elinore said with a shake of her head, "the dust veins that make that elaborate design and all of the cannon attachments, yes. Rolland and I did it as part of my training." she said before walking back towards the door, "alright, now take me off to be held captive"

(Thought you guys could use some battle music) Drake switched it up, again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LqX8SD_zbc

"Second this room, I wouldn't expect it from someone like you.... I would have never figured you for this type of room." He said as he moved to the door. He was trying to stall.

Trey was being stressed out. " I hate karma!" He shouted as he caved another skull in. The others fighting with him were getting tired he could see it. "Everyone back off now!" He shouted as large amounts of Dust started to gather around his lamppost.

"Meow." E.L purred as she walks out of her hiding spot from under the bed. "What's going on Elinore? Who are these two strangers?" She asked as she climbs up Elinore's shoulder. The metal cat then stares at Markus with her glassy eyes, while the miniature cameras inside of them start focusing on his masked face.

"It's...a standard room..." Elinore replied with a raise of her eyebrow. But then EL came out. At the worst possible time. "They're some friends. How about you go back to sleep." she said as she patted the cat's head

Drake played the next song.

Markus was only slightly creeped out about the cat. "yeah, thinking about it, some sleep would be good."

"Elinore, I am an A.I. I don't need sleep." E.L said as she jumps off Elinore's shoulder and onto her bed. "But don't tell me what to do Markus. I don't take orders from you." She hissed as she continues staring at the masked faunus intensely.

"I am not telling you what to do, I am only giving my input." Markus said. "Why would I push an AI around? I actually think that is pretty cool."

"Hey man!" Trey said to Ferlick as they backed away. "Tell Elinore I'd like to cash in on the coat." He slammed down Saving Light and a pillar of fire engulfed Trey and the horde of Grimm. They would later find him in a crater in a comatosed state.

"Thank you for the flattering words Markus, I appreciate it." E.L said as she stands on all four legs on the bed. She positions herself toward Markus on the bed, almost like she was getting ready to pounce on him. "But I don't need you liking me or not. Your not here to only chat with Elinore, now are you?"

The King Taijitu was slithering nearby the dorms when it suddenly started choking. Then the creature's stomach had two blades sticking out of its stomach, before it was sliced open from the inside. William walks out of the Grimm's stomach with saliva covered all over him. Things were not going as planned for the nearly digested student... again. Before he could head back to the gym, he gets a message from E.L about the situation in Elinore's room. The saliva covered student then starts running toward Elinore's room with his blades back in his armor. Why is that bastard back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Benjamin watched the moron with a light post kill himself, or so he thought. And on top of that, Will had been eaten. "Dammit, Quit dying before the Grim do!" He yells as he launches his blade into an Ursa and kicks it down with extra force due to the retracting chain. "Final stands don't help everyone." He said looking around at the now significantly lower number of Grimm. "Or they do..."

"calm down my feline friend I have some business to attend to so if you would." His hand began to glow. He brought it to the side of the robotic cat and flicked, it would be like being punched he had that much force.

"H-hey! Don't hurt my cat!" Elinore finally intervened from her place on the bed. He could threaten the lives of her friends and hold her hostage, but she drew the line at hurting her robotic cat. "Apologize to EL."

"Oh I am sorry e.l" He said sarcastically. "Now we must go." He said as he basically pushed her out the door.He put his fingers to his ears and said "Get the ship ready, I want to leave as soon as possible."

William ran into the 1st-year dorms and went up the stairs. As he approaches Elinore's room, a voice comes out of the new armor. "HOW LONG MUST I STAY IN HERE YOU BASTARD?!" A.D yelled out from the suit's speakers. "Until you calibrate all of Archdeath's new systems. Otherwise I'm destroying your new body A.D." William threatens coldly until he sees Elinore leaving her room down the hallway. "Hey Elinore! Are you alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back