• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Benjamin turned around, flinching at first, when Alex smacked him. "Wait, what?" he asks, taking the scroll and dropping his guard. "I'm in? Cool." the faunus says with a hint of pride as he rubbed the back of his head. At least now I have a permanent home, he thinks. Now he just had to hope that Alex didn't realize that he was no longer wearing a collar. "So, I guess I have classes to go to now." he says, trying to leave and aviod the older and larger faunus. "Guess I'll get breakfast and get going..."

"There's no classes today." Alex said as he gives Benjamin a suit and mask. "Now put these on and get ready for the dance tonight. But be glad that Professer Ozpin wanted to enroll you in this school." He smacks Benjamin's neck before leaving the dining hall to get ready for the dance. But why does he get the feeling something bad will happen soon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lulu. Best friend? Only a handful of people referred to her as Lulu, and only one other person as her best friend. But Rolland.....no. This time it'd be different. Elinore finished curling her hair and walked out of the male bathroom, finding a small group of male students who'd probably been hiding out their while they waited for her to finish. She smiled at them and walked away. It was back o the roof for her.

Benjamin took the clothes with a look of confusion. "Dance? I guessed I must have missed people talking about it. But I'm there if there is free food." he states as he heads into the cafeteria and snags some fruit before the woman working the register saw him. Within a few seconds he was out of the room and headed to his rooftop. I guess I would need to get changed in a bathroom, he thinks, and I also have a room now. Maybe I should check it out. But I have time, I think. I'll go eat first. Then I'll find my room. And with that he headed outside towards the spire and fired a blade into the roofing. The chain retracted and lifted him up as he took several bites of the stolen food. Once up top, he sat and ate, laying the clothes next to him.

Aires wondered where Loki was. She had a surprise, a good surprise him but she had to find him.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loki stood in the courtyard with Eph. "You are being put as the schools guard. You are to circle the school, and deter any intruders. Unfortunately you are to report to Alex if anything happens though." He rubs his temples gently and sighs, the bugs under his eyes say he didn't get any sleep last night.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Markus made it into the school with out anyone seeing him. He was in the small group of guys that elinore walked by, only because he got there by the time that she was walking out. His ship was cloaked and out of sight. He walked into the bathroom straightened his tie. He wanted to look good.

Drake finally got back to beacon, with his mask. His tablet was in his hands, and again the warning came up from his computer to the tablet. He just swept it away, it was him coming in on a ship. He just walked. He wanted to explorem. He walked from one side to another, across the whole campus. Then to the roof of his dorm, to check on the solar panels and the dish. He wanted to see if something, or someone screwed with it.

Trey inspected his tools for the prank. "Pies? Check!" He moved to the table where a black cloak ans skull mask were set. "Cloak lined with explosives and laced with flammable material? Check! Skull mask? Checko!" He felt arouind his coat for the canister. "Can of tear gas for backup? A big check!" He looked outside the window, it was still early. "Victims? Not yet there." He brings out a folded piece of paper, it was a map of Beacon and the route of the security. "I'll take this route, no one guards this route."

Ferlick returned from the forest and popped out around Beacon near where Trey was standing. He waved quickly before walking off in the other direction. In the split second he was facing Trey it became obvious that he had a fresh claw mark across his face spanning from his forehead over his left eye. It had been an unlucky meeting with an Ursa and he had made a small miscalculation in believing there was only one. He had escaped but not without a little bit of upset from the failure. "Do we have a nurse..."

"I honestly don't know." Trey said. He moved a few pies to the side and grabbed the first-aid kit. "I wanna know how you got those scars." He picked up some bandages and welcomed him to his room. "Watch your step, I have pies in here."

Ferlick looked at him and sighed. "I had a run in with some Ursa's it's no big deal. I should have brought company I guess but I don't know how teams work..." He sighed and touched his fresh cuts trying to stop the bleeding. "It missed my eye by just a little so I think it will be fine but it might be hard to keep it open for a few days."

After markus fixed his tie, he walked out and made his way to the courtyard. The head was broken off. "Are they ever going to fix that?" He thought to himself. He walked into his old dorm room. But it had a computer in it, big and clunky. He walked over and touched it, and it lit up in what looked like gibberish. "What is this?"

He unrolled the bandages and started wrapping it around Ferlick's head. "Teams...in a nutshell, work together." He finished wrapping and gave Ferlick an eyepatch. "Remove the bandages once you're feeling better, and if you're still having trouble put on the eyepatch. I'd also advise against going to the dance, it'll be bad for your eye." He gestured to some blueprints on the table. "Now help me build this giant crossbow before sundown."

Ferlick looked at him and shrugged. "I wasn't planning on going to the dance anyway, not just because you are probably going to pie everyone there, but I didn't bring anything formal let alone a mask. I will be better off in my room." He looked at the pieces of the crossbow and his good eye went blank for a second before returning to normal. "It won't be big enough to go farther than a few yards you need to make the stock longer." He touched his new eye patch and sighed. "I rather liked both eyes, but how do we get into teams Trey? Nobody really told me anything when I got here."

Benjamin finished his food and hopped back down from the roof. "Man, I hope I'm not stuck with anyone." he states as he cycles through the information on his scroll. "Where the hell is room assignments?" he mutters as he heads towards the dorm area of the school. He checks out the clothes and mask Alex chose for him. "No coat?" he asks as he removes the black plastic covering it. "Guess I can't expect much." The faunus held up the plain white shirt paired with a gray vest and bow tie with black trousers. He then inspected the mask, black base with blue markings down the right side. "Nice choice."

images
il_fullxfull.444859469_gbxa.jpg

(This should suffice)

He started working on the crossbow. "I think that faculty is the one that makes the teams." He measured a piece of wood and Saving Light. "We could probably team up though, what with the amount of time we spend helping each other." He put a few more pieces together. "Honestly, I sometimes need help, having a partner doesn't hurt me one bit."

He laughed and shook his head. "I guess that might be a good idea, but we both use a lot of fire we're a walking forest fire together." He sat down and rubbed his eye. "Perhaps I'll be able to try at the forest again when my eye heals up, still haven't found what I was looking for after all." He pulled out his sword and attached an empty vial to the hilt some extra red dust falling into the vial which he placed in a loop on his belt. "I may have burned a few trees up."

"Trees?" He chuckled. "I blew up my dorm last night, so don't worry about it, no one's going to bother you for trees." He suddenly stopped and pulled out a black canister. "Maybe this will help you next time you're looking." He grabbed a hammer and nails and started pounding.

Ferlick took the canister and looked at it. "What is this? It just looks like a can and I shouldn't open it here knowing you." He smiled a little bit but winced any changes in his face causing slight pain to his eye. "Who would have thought that Ursa's would have such sharp claws they look so thick and dulled."

The dance was going to start in 30 minutes. She had to find Loki. She heads into the Forrest to find him and accidentally trips.

Benjamin's scroll sounds and an alert pops up. "Dance in 30 minutes. Make sure you're dressed." he read. "Guess I'm the only one with that alert..." he began, looking around. "Well, no time to find my dorm now." he said, heading into the restroom and quickly changing.

When he came out, there was a look of defeat on his face and his bow tie undone. "Well, this was a failure." he said trying to tie the knot again. He quickly gave up and headed back towards the roof to put his clothes in the spire. As he was doing so, his scroll decided to give him another alert, this time to tell him about the no weapons policy.

He looked at his scroll. "Dance in 30 minutes." He loads Saving Light and the giant crossbow at his back then grabs some rope. "Time to set the cannons." And headed to the roof.

Ferlick followed after him looking a bit shocked. "You have cannons! Why do you have cannons!" He was starting to feel like an accessory to a crime, but it would be better to see it through than to run and look like he was trying to not be seen. "How are we not going to be noticed with cannons?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back