• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

Max gave a small nod "Yeah I'm feeling a bit better, really tired now." She said quietly before shivvering some "Cold too, could you grab the blanket?"

He nodded and got up, going to get her the other blanket and kissed her head as he lay it over her, "Thank god we're already in Chicago or they'd be making me leave you here on your own." He muttered, just holding her carefully. He had an idea as to what had happened but he didn't want to voice it out loud, a little freaked out by the whole thing.

Max cuddled him close and looked at the door seeing the doctor come in "Hey there, what happened? Am I going to be okay?" She asked quietly

He nodded and smiled at her. “You’ll be able to go first thing in the morning, got a prescription for you to take a short course of antibiotics just as a precaution but you’re gonna be just fine.” He told her and let the smile drop. “I’m afraid it was a miscarriage.” He explained to them.

Max felt her stomach drop when she heard him say miscarriage. She took a deep breath and thanked him quietly before he left. Once he was gone she looked up at Will and burst into tears "I....oh god I'm so sorry.." she sobbed

He frowned and just held her close, rubbing her back gently. “Hey hey it’s alright, you didn’t do anything sweetheart.” He assured her, kissing her head repeatedly. “I love you, it’s gonna be alright. I promise.” He coaxed.

Max took deep breaths to calm down and shook her head some "I don't.....We didn't even get to know..." she whimpered hiding her face in his chest and just taking in his scent to try and calm down.

He frowned a little and sighed. They hadn’t even had a chance to discuss kids properly yet let alone try for one but he knew they’d not been super careful so it wasn’t a shock.

Max finally got calm and looked up at him "Do you want kids? I'm not saying we need to really start trying because of this, but do you want any in the future?" She asked quietly

He frowned and kissed her head "Honey right now isn't the time for that conversation.... I do but we can talk later okay? Try and get some rest for me," He suggested, kissing her head again and just kept her close for both his and her own comfort

By the end of the next day they were back on the bus and Max was snuggled in his bunk while they played the next show. She felt bad for not being able to shoot that night, but she'd been able to call in a favor to a friend who could get them for this show thankfully.

Will had been quiet around everyone. At least quiet for will and after the show he just showered immediately and went back to the bus, pulling the curtain back and climbing in with her, towel still wrapped around his head while he pulled her in close. “That friend of yours is a little weird.” He muttered.

Max looked over at him and gave a small smile "But he has good work, I'm sorry I couldn't be out there tonight." She said before kissing him gently "You okay? You've been real quiet and a bit distant since we got back." She murmured as she cupped his face.

He nodded and smiled. “I’m tired and I’m processing. But I’m okay beautiful.” He promised hee, kissing her forehead. “Just a little in shock still I think.”

He nodded and smiled. “Yeah it went well.” He murmured, closing his eyes and just held her to him, kissing her head. He was still a little freaked out at how he had frozen up in an emergency and trying to make it up to her even if she wasn’t thinking about it.

Max gave a small smile and nodded "That sounds good. I bet you did great." She murmured before peppering kisses all over his face "You know I love you right? More than anything?"

He nodded again slowly, asleep before she finished her next sentence and snored gently while he held her close, worn out from the last few days and wanting to get them home again so they could process everything quietly by themselves.

When they finally got home from tour she was feeling better physically but just worn out and she could tell Will was the same. She looked at him as they got their luggage from the belt and sighed softly "I think we need the squirell away the next few days. Turn off the phones, just decompress."

He nodded tiredly and smiled at her some, getting their luggage on a cart and taking her hand in his, pushing the cart with his free hand. “Sounds perfect to me. My mom wants us to come up and see her for a couple hours tomorrow night but I’ve said I’ll let her know tomorrow how we’re feeling…. I didn’t tell her about what happened.” He told her, heading out to grab a taxi home.

Max gave a small nod and squeezed at his hand gently while they walked "Do we want to tell them about it?" She asked softly while biting her lip. She knew she didn't feel ready to tell her family yet, so she only hoed he felt the same about his.

He shook his head and frowned “Not yet at least. Not til you’re doing okay.” He told her, pulling her into his side and kissing her head. “I love you. So very much.” He told her quietly.

Max gave a small smile and wrapped an arm around his waist "I love you too." She murmured frowning softly when she noticed a few girls staring and pointing at him before coming over "Fan alert." She said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back