• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

He chuckled and leaned back, watching quietly with her and using the time to respond to a few emails that had built up over the last couple days, starting to yawn as they got into the third episode

As months passed Max found herself on the Lorna Shore tour bus holding onto Will in the bunk they shared feeling like utter crap. They had a few weeks left and her period had decided to show up in full force now and it was causing her heavy discomfort.

He lay there quietly, watching some tv on his phone with his headphones in so she wasn’t bothered while he gently rubbed soothing circles into her back and kept his cheek to the top of her head. “You think you’re gonna make it to dinner tonight?” He asked her quietly as the credits rolled.

Max frowned some and gave a nod squeezing her eyes tightly as a wave of cramps hit her "Yeah....long as I take some pain killers I'll be fine." She murmured quietly.

He nodded and just held her close, “let me go get your heating pad warmed up again.” He told hee, sliding out to go do that for hee and sighed quietly ass he stood at the microwave

Austin looked over at Will when he came out again to heat up the heating pad "She alright man? I know periods are shit, but are hers usually this bad?" He asked knowing her health would be weighing on Will's mind a lot.

He shrugged a little. “She says they normally aren’t but it’s not unheard of, might try and get her to see a doctor tomorrow while we’re doing interviews and sound check and whatnot.” He told him, taking the pack out and getting it into the sleeve before taking it back to her and got into his bunk, handing it over to her. “Maybe I should pick us something up. Bring it back here.” He suggested, kissing her head.

Max shook her head some "No no, I don't want you to miss your dinner. I'll be okay." She assured him before putting the heating pad on her.

he nodded and sighed a little. “Alright. If you feel bad though you say and we will come back okay? I’m worried about you.” He told her quietly, rubbing her back gently.

Max nodded some and kissed him gently "I'll be okay I promise." She murmured with a small smile before closing her eyes "I'm gonna try to get some sleep."

He nodded and sighed quietly, "Alright." He murmured, kissing her head and just lay back, keeping an eye on her while he continued watching stuff on his phone.

By the time dinner rolled around she was feeling even worse for wear. They'd arrived at the restaurant around twenty minutes ago and she was feeling faint, however, she was thinking it was only because she was hungry.

He kept an arm around her waist until they were sat down and he looked through the menu, "What are you thinking?" He asked Max, taking her free hand under the table and rubbing soothing circles in her palm, just worried about her

Max squeezed his hand and looked over the menu "Hmmm maybe some enchiladas." She murmured quietly taking a deep breath as she felt a wave of nausea come over her.

He frowned and glanced over at her. “You sure you don’t wanna go back to the bus?” He asked her, seeing that she was looking a little pale. “Babe come on, why don’t we head back.” He suggested, not about to make her sit there when it clearly wasn’t doing her any good.

Max frowned deeply and nodded some "Just give....just give me one minute..." she said quietly before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She got up slowly with him and made it a couple feet before she felt her legs give out and she fell against him.

He quickly caught her, carefully manoeuvring them so she was sat in a chair then moved to crouch in front of her. “Okay change of plan, I’m taking you to the hospital. This isn’t okay anymore.”

Max frowned deeply as she nodded some "I don't....I don't feel so good Will." She slurred now feeling very faint and woozy, not noticing that her jeans were starting to stain a bit red.

He froze up not knowing what to do right now until one of the others kicked into action and all will could do was watch the chaos. He sat with her a few hours later, just scrolling through his phone while he waited for her to wake up and chewing on his nails.

Max woke up frowning some as she looked around confused when she realised she was in a hospital room "Will?" She said quietly when he eyes landed on him "What happened? Why are we in a hospital?"

He frowned and looked over at her sighing quietly. “Hey, how you feeling?” He asked gently, taking her hand. “You passed out in the restaurant. Someone called an ambulance for you.” He told her quietly

Max frowned more reaching out for him "Shit....thats not good." She said softly before squeezimg his hand "Do they know why it happened?"

He frowned and shook his head. “They won’t tell me…. There should be someone in soon though.” He mumbled, holding her hand tightly and bouncing his knee, just playing in his head how useless he’d been in that situation.

Max nodded a bit and tugged at his hand "Lay with me?" She asked quietly giving him a small smile "Whats wrong? I can tell you're not all here."

He frowned and shook his head. “I’m fine babe.” He told her, sitting with her as best he could and just keeping her close. “Don’t worry about it alright? You feeling any better?” He asked, kissing her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back