• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Beacon [RWBY]

Thetas

Cloud Based Inspiration Facilitator

Here we can talk plot, lore, or life!!

Your choice ^^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!! I didn't expect this to get anywhere!! xDD Alright! I'll start working on all the other tabs ^^

@NekoChanBo

@remembervvinter

Now would be your chance to bring up any questions or concerns about the RP.

I will also accept any possible plot points or changes you'd like in the RP, before I write up the overview.​

I just would like to know the events that occurred for the current roleplay settings to pop up, but you're probably writing it up for the overview.

Is this after season three?

It is!! xD I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain that, but I guess it's probably for the best that I get it out there.

Ah okay ^^

Also if you'd like more people to join, you could always post in the fandom interest checks, I know that there's a lot of rwby fans out there

Alright ^^ I'll have everything done tomorrow... I need to get on a better sleeping schedule xD Probably gonna get off RPN till tomorrow.

I'm interested,RWBY is one of my favorite things to watch on my spare time.

I'm so sorry everyone >-<

I'll start this RP up as soon as I can!!

((Probably around late tomorrow...))​

@CrystalYoshi

@remembervvinter

@Mollisol

@NekoChanBo

@Dendyne

@Syrina

@Cruor Flumine

@GasMaskie

@Aryel

@Quiet

@InvaderTennTallest

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Kel Vas

@Orikanyo

@Enkye

@Red Reaper

@TheWhiteScarf

Could you call this a Thread-Revival if it was never Alive? xDD

@Hamilton Inspired me. His thread reminded me that RWBY RPs CAN Survive!!

The Overview and Character Creation Tabs are completed, and the Main Tab is modified to more accurately and smoothly describe the RP.

And now, the rest is up to you!!

Happy Roleplaying!

=^-^=​

Thetas said:

@CrystalYoshi

@remembervvinter

@Mollisol

@NekoChanBo

@Dendyne

@Syrina

@Cruor Flumine

@GasMaskie

@Aryel

@Quiet

@InvaderTennTallest

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Kel Vas

@Orikanyo

@Enkye

@Red Reaper

@TheWhiteScarf

Could you call this a Thread-Revival if it was never Alive? xDD

@Hamilton Inspired me. His thread reminded me that RWBY RPs CAN Survive!!

The Overview and Character Creation Tabs are completed, and the Main Tab is modified to more accurately and smoothly describe the RP.

And now, the rest is up to you!!

Happy Roleplaying!

=^-^=​
I'm flattered, to be honest.

I'm interested... Simple premise, no real big plot set up for us to try and progress from what I see... It's really different from all the planned and plot-prepped RP's I'm used to. Reserve me a spot, if you don't mind, and I'd like to request, if possible, to be a person on a team of one. I'm going to be making a type of character that I rarely ever make.

Hamilton said:
I'm flattered, to be honest.

x3 Your welcome!! I need a Co-GM, If you're up to it ^^ Your RP lasted an impressively long time, after all!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]
I'm interested... Simple premise, no real big plot set up for us to try and progress from what I see... It's really different from all the planned and plot-prepped RP's I'm used to. Reserve me a spot, if you don't mind, and I'd like to request, if possible, to be a person on a team of one. I'm going to be making a type of character that I rarely ever make.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh!! I like it!! Alright, we won't start without you ^^

I'll make my character again later today when I get on my computer and I have to take band pictures today so yay me.

Thetas said:

x3 Your welcome!! I need a Co-GM, If you're up to it ^^ Your RP lasted an impressively long time, after all!

Ooh!! I like it!! Alright, we won't start without you ^^

I'll have to think about it. My own thread is a bit of a handful on its own.

Hamilton said:
I'll have to think about it. My own thread is a bit of a handful on its own.
I noticed... I wouldn't want to distract you from it ^^

TheWhiteScarf said:
So how many people are we going to wait for @Thetas ?
Ehh, Enough to get a few starting teams up... And I promised @Kiyoko Tomoe That I'd wait for her, so hopefully we won't have to wait TOO Long. If you have any RWBY Fans feel free to tag them ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back