• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman Universe (OPEN)

Scarlette Brynn

DC Universe & Fall Out Boy
latest

Gotham City. Notorious for being the most dangerous city in the nation. Crime is down, but so are the heroes. After losing another sidekick to the evil forces of Gotham, Batman becomes desperate to uncover her location before its too late.

-DO NOT POST UNTIL ACCEPTED-

It was cold and stormy, the rain coming down with bits of hail in Gotham City. However, that didn't deter the Dark Knight from his current mission. One of his partners, Toxic Thorn, had gone missing, and then Bruce Wayne saw a public broadcast from the Joker. He'd had Wisteria tied up, still in her suit, in a chair with duct tape on her mouth. Her face had been littered with cuts and bruises. He had 24 hours. Then, she'd die. He called in as many reinforcements as he could, including those not native to Gotham.

Joey was showering cleaning some minor cuts from a fight he was in a few hours earlier when he heard the phone ring. When he saw who it was he answered immediately and asked where they should meet

Meanwhile with Joker....

Smiling at the captured girl, he chuckled "I guess my training is paying off, huh?" asking his Boss. Getting a weird and large grin his way, Joker stepped closer and held his hand out "Put'er there...pal" Night hunter looked down at his hand not seeing a buzzer so he went for the hand shake. Soon enough Joker was laughing as Night hunter was getting up and brushing himself off from the electric shock. "Very funny Joker.." he said as he walked over to Toxic Thorn and bent down. He tore off the Tape from her mouth "Batman huh...?"

She narrows her eyes and spits on his mask. "Eat shit. I'm not telling you anything." Wisteria growls and squares her shoulders.

He flinched at the sudden show of hatred and smiled. he got up and went to go get a tissue. He wiped the spit off of his mask and went back to his original "Thats not going to get you anywhere..."

"I'm cuffed and tied up. I really doubt I'm 'getting anywhere' anyways." She says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

"You never know...Batman is relentless" he said as he stood up and grabbed her by her hair "Batman is coming with more people..who do you think might be coming with him..?"

Wisteria clenches her jaw and closes her eyes as he grips her hair. "I wouldn't know. And I'm not one of them, he won't bother coming for me." She squirms a bit, but to no avail.

He chuckled a bit before pulling her hair more "I am not dumb and not fond of lair's" While saying this he made an ice shuriken and rubbed it on her neck "So are you going to be a good girl or a bad one.." He had a smile like the jokers

Wisteria cried out in pain, then bit her lip to stop from making noise. "He won't come for me...noe of them will." She sneers

He smiled at her and looked at Joker "They're coming..no matter how much she says they're not coming they are." He bent back down to her eye level "This is Batman we're talking about...you'know the goodie two shoes that like to try and beat up my boss. It just doesn't sound like him not to come.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]He smiled at her and looked at Joker "They're coming..no matter how much she says they're not coming they are." He bent back down to her eye level "This is Batman we're talking about...you'know the goodie two shoes that like to try and beat up my boss. It just doesn't sound like him not to come.

[/QUOTE]
Wisteria looks away with a snarl on her face. "I hope he breaks every bone in your damn body."

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]He smiled "Good, keep that hope alive.." He said going toward the window and looking out of it

[/QUOTE]
A tear falls down her cheek, and she closes her eyes. "You're all going to pay."

Decim Decim wakes up from his deep sleep,He looks around him "Where am i?" Decim says as he rubs his eyes and stands up from the ground,He sees that he is on a rooftop "What happened?" Decim examines the area around him and spots a note.He picks up the note "Meet me,Wayne Manor - Batman" Decim drops down from the rooftop and heads toward The Wayne Manor "Batman wants to meet me?Thats interesting" When he arrived at Wayne Manor he looks at the Wayne Manor and claps "Good job Batman" Decim goes up to the door and knocks "Batman" He says in his normal calm voice

"Well, you might not know who your dealing with....And where the hell is this Bat at..?" he replied getting irritated and annoyed at the Batman.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Well, you might not know who your dealing with....And where the hell is this Bat at..?" he replied getting irritated and annoyed at the Batman.

[/QUOTE]
"I told you he wouldn't come." Wisteria starts laughing hysterically. Relief flooded her body as she looks up at the ceiling

"Batman.." he said to himself as he looked around the city. "Hmm our Bat might be running a bit late Joker" He turned around and looked at her. He soon pulled up a chair and stared to look over her "Are you sick..? you seem kinda green" He started laughing then immediately stopped with a serious face and continued to look her over "Now, how do you think I captured you so fast?"

FaceBloat said:
Decim Decim wakes up from his deep sleep,He looks around him "Where am i?" Decim says as he rubs his eyes and stands up from the ground,He sees that he is on a rooftop "What happened?" Decim examines the area around him and spots a note.He picks up the note "Meet me,Wayne Manor - Batman" Decim drops down from the rooftop and heads toward The Wayne Manor "Batman wants to meet me?Thats interesting" When he arrived at Wayne Manor he looks at the Wayne Manor and claps "Good job Batman" Decim goes up to the door and knocks "Batman" He says in his normal calm voice
Batman drops behind Decim and clears his throat. "Thank you for coming."

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Batman.." he said to himself as he looked around the city. "Hmm our Bat might be running a bit late Joker" He turned around and looked at her. He soon pulled up a chair and stared to look over her "Are you sick..? you seem kinda green" He started laughing then immediately stopped with a serious face and continued to look her over "Now, how do you think I captured you so fast?"

[/QUOTE]
She rolls her eyes and looks up at him. "Oh, I don't know, you were a creep and followed me?"

"I didn't need to do any following as a matter of fact...." He said looking to the joker "But be serious, Batman must have taught you how to defend yourself better than that.." he said thinking afterwards just looking down.

Decim Decim looks behind him "So you are Batman,What a goofy name for a crime fighting hero with a tragic backstory,My name is Decim if you wanted me to introduce myself"

tumblr_njxyyeZr0Z1ttbba3o4_500.gif

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"I didn't need to do any following as a matter of fact...." He said looking to the joker "But be serious, Batman must have taught you how to defend yourself better than that.." he said thinking afterwards just looking down.

[/QUOTE]
"You used salt water that's cheating." She snaps and scowls at her kidnappers. "You're just cowards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back