• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band Of Traitors

BookDragon

A half cracked bottle washes upon the sandy shore named WestView of the English Port city Fernhille. Upon picking it up a small boy discovers a wrinkled piece of parchment shoved hastily into the bottle and the seal had broken slightly leaving the paper inside a little moist. Removing the parchment carefully he has a very difficult time reading the writing on the page as it seemed to have been scribbled quickly. Examining the paper the young lad also notices a red blotching pattern near the bottom on the page that suspiciously looks like old blood, however the water from the bottle seeped into the dried blood which drips off the page, as if was a fresh stain from moments before.

Crumpling the message into his trouser pocket he raced home upon his bicycle to give the paper to his scholarly father who was leaving their home to go to University. Hastily taking the parchment in his hand to please his begging son the father knew immediately it was a message from a person in distress. Intrigued he began decoding the thick cursive swiftly and he began to read aloud as his son stood beside him, eyes wide with fear and wonder...

Written in a shaky hand "August 3rd, 1845

It's been days since we have seen the black hull, but I can feel them bearing upon us like the waves upon the shore. I cannot take the stress anymore, the imperial fleet will destroy us all and I can do nothing to save my crew. I can't save them from the fate they so wrongfully deserve. I can't save my crew therefore we will go down with our ship...We will rise again in the Fleet of The Dead as the fiercest band of traitors that ever liv- "

The boy ran back to the shore of the ocean and peered out at the blue waves crashing upon the sand in their never-ending way. As he listening to the soft beat of the water, he glanced to the horizon and imagined for a moment the silhouette of a dark red ship sinking in a blaze below the indigo waves as another black ship seemed to stand guard in a creepy, joyless victory....

The year was 1846

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back