• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▌バキューン !!! ▌ ▌ʙᴀᴋʏᴜ▬ɴ

Oi! Someone's getting nerfed!

No, but seriously I'm kind of happy that I'm lowing the rank of my character. It'll give the crazy bastard something to work towards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hideki is back in business! Only this time without Hyoukyo, x D which means she doesn't have to kill her boyfriend and then shock him back to life this time around. Sup old Hiryuu bitches and Hello people I have yet to meet

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]What's this about pink horror shows?

[/QUOTE]
Picture a very promiscuous Amazon woman with neon pink hair, skimpy outfits, a childlike personality, pretty stupid and illiterate to boot...but with a ridiculous amount of strength. That's Romy xD aka the pink horror show

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bring back all the characters but that would be like...so much work xD

I wanna be lazy, but I'm also feeling nostalgic pfft.

Oh this is Volt by the way I'm not really looking all that familiar name wise in case anyone didn't know xD

But yeah I'm interested to see some of the old and the new mixing up.

Lol well yeah, but I'm not sure how many other Gaia savvy are here who weren't familiar.

Either way good to see you again xD even though like...we barely ever talk when in the same place. But I can take some blame for that.

Yay for more profiles.

It's all cool I'm terrible at touching base with people anyways ; P

But yeah maybe once we get more characters I'll make Romy xD we don't need TOO many crazy females runnin around. Especially since Romy counts as like an army of raging estrogen

Lol we're the same way then xD

Fortunately people tend to talk to me so it's all good ;p

Pfft that's how I feel about Kizu except I don't want to take two S spots for myself.

I haven't taken an s spot, I made hideki A rank xD Romy would be S though (although most people would never guess that I'm sure) I'd make her like the new girl in town xD

Yeah that'd be fine for you then xD

Would be interesting either way. I should throw an idea at Hav to see if I can swing Kizu a certain way.

My, my, though, that's a lot of characters our scrub of fluff is putting out. I barely had an entire day to myself to write mine out. And it's still incomplete!

Also, is no one going to make a character named Simon, who lives near Spiral Park, and has dreams of piercing heavens?

In your defense, this rp is technically old and we all have characters for it already xD

We're just copy pasting.

Pfft that would have been a good idea actually xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back