• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▌バキューン !!! ▌ ▌ʙᴀᴋʏᴜ▬ɴ

@Rion Galford Hey, friend, do you mind if I made a character that follows your Bancho around, perhaps out of sheer respect for the guy? If Ryuji isn't intent on keeping underlings, perhaps he would be content with just a bodyguard of sorts? A retainer to a lord, to be more exact.

Aight, those that got rated as "hype cookie" by me is in. :I And, I'm happy to see my favorite fuckers back as characters... for those that know who I am talking about. ... I need to get my shit together and at least get my biker chick done... and all of her fucking family. :I

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Aight, those that got rated as "hype cookie" by me is in. :I And, I'm happy to see my favorite fuckers back as characters... for those that know who I am talking about. ... I need to get my shit together and at least get my biker chick done... and all of her fucking family. :I

[/QUOTE]
*hype dances*

I'M MAKING A BIKER CHICK TOO

@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y

I have some prerequisites for my chicka so I'ma give the wip a read thru when I get online and see if your character could fit the bill. If she does I'll message you with some deets and see if yer down for it?

Wait, I thought I gave you one. Let me check.

EDIT:: Weird, it didn't register when I did it. BUT! You have a cookie now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Suzuki Mine

Hmm... actually... I think keeping it hidden for now would be interesting. You'd just have to let some users known via PMs if their abilities have the ability to see rank and shit (like my bae). But, it can be revealed during their first fight in the best anime cliche fashion.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17666-suzuki-mine/ said:
@Suzuki Mine[/URL]
Hmm... actually... I think keeping it hidden for now would be interesting. You'd just have to let some users known via PMs if their abilities have the ability to see rank and shit (like my bae). But, it can be revealed during their first fight in the best anime cliche fashion.
o u o ~ <333

This answer made me so happy...!

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17666-suzuki-mine/ said:
@Suzuki Mine[/URL] I feel like it's going to be a shitstorm when Chaeli and Kieran meet xD .
I'm so hyped for when it happens I think I might explode...!!!

He's gonna punch her

She's gonna punch him

They're gonna punch each other

And it'll be
fantastic...!

e u e

THERE! DONE! NO CODING FOR NOW! -flops-

I'll read your profile Suzu later tonight. =w= / Gonna just rest up from destroying myself.

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]
THERE! DONE! NO CODING FOR NOW! -flops-
I'll read your profile Suzu later tonight. =w= / Gonna just rest up from destroying myself.

[/QUOTE]
Yo, coding is hard, mang.

Kick it good~

simj22 said:
@Rion Galford Hey, friend, do you mind if I made a character that follows your Bancho around, perhaps out of sheer respect for the guy? If Ryuji isn't intent on keeping underlings, perhaps he would be content with just a bodyguard of sorts? A retainer to a lord, to be more exact.
@simj22 That might be pretty interesting. He's not much for keeping underlings, but if he comes across someone who seems to be on a similar path to carry on after he graduates I could see something to that effect happening.

*That moment when you continuously reread the title post to see what mayhem changed.*

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]
Everything. The thread is now officially a maid cafe thread... Joking. xD

[/QUOTE]
My hopes and dreams crushed in one fell swoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back