• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▌バキューン !!! ▌ ▌ʙᴀᴋʏᴜ▬ɴ

oh gods the bbcode

I never should have tried to use rich text editor

This'll take a while to fix.

... never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever never, never, ever turn that shit on.

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]... never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever never, never, ever turn that shit on.

[/QUOTE]
soon we'll have to have it on no matter what, *cries*

I hit some keys and changed the resolve some. What do you think about it now?

I'm on a Hozier kick right now, which totes isn't proper to post with for my punchy vigilante of justice. DX

[/waits for it to roll over to something else]

@Suzuki Mine

Aight, so your new chick has the same abilities as 3 others that exist in this thread already, especially Kazu's "buffing abilities on others" and Sasha's "empath abilities." I'm gonna have to ask you to change her powers.

Damn, I legit must've miscounted all that was here.

So many new profiles appear every day. @___@

Hnnnng- With Akemi's ability being steeped in the heritage of her people to the extent it is, I wouldn't be able to change anything about her abilities and still have the Akemi I know left over.

[/casually pockets Akemi]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Suzuki Mine

Yeah! Sorry about that mang. x 3 x I know people are plotting out character powers and shit on Discord now to keep things less confusing and what not. I've also been trying to keep the list in the Character Sign Up tab as updated as possible.

EDIT:: I'd recommend putting up WIPS with links to power ideas and what not too so you can see what's aight and all that jazz.

ANNOUNCEMENT! SO!!! The new Lore Tab is up! What does this mean? It means nonsense stories and NPCs can be added in there at user’s leisure. It can be information that made things the way they are in Sen’iki or make up rumors. Create NPC information and what not. Whatever goes in there is “canon/known” information in the setting. I’ll be setting up a “table of contents” deal to link and list shit for easier navigation. Aight. That’s it!

Yes, yeeees~

I'll be working on her more when I get Chaeli's first post out, but for now her basic concept is up~

Am i ceared to post or do i have to harvest more baby souls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back