Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

@Zuka@Lakita@Lord Zanicus@Darkfeather21@Robyn Banks@too much idea@bottlecap@Edin@Savagai@CupAndCough@Rengar@EmerySnowe@TheImagineer@Chewed @ByTheChesapeake @CharmyPie @Crucified Fear

Hard At work guys! Things are really coming along!

Settings/Locations Thread: 60% (I have added new pictures too! Ones that weren't there before!) Will definitely get this one finished today.

Lore Thread: 100% (Thank @Dirk Diggler)

Important People Thread: 99% (Just needs some tweaking by me)  (Thank @Edin for doing it all)

Overview Thread: 100% completed

Gallery/Maps: Just waiting on a response from @Lakita

Rules Thread: 100% completed

Updates Thread: 100% completed

IC Thread: 0%

Cast Section Thread: 0% (I would actually like a volunteer for this one. Somebody who thinks they can salvage the picture links for the Character sheets out of the coding.

I can do the cast section today if you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be awesome! Some of it is bonkers.

I already started looking at it, and I have some bad news... I don't know if I'll be able to salvage the images. The links are crazy and it looks like sections of them were replaced by filler text or something. I'll keep trying, but I may need to have people email/PM me their images, or at least some better way to search for them.

I already started looking at it, and I have some bad news... I don't know if I'll be able to salvage the images. The links are crazy and it looks like sections of them were replaced by filler text or something. I'll keep trying, but I may need to have people email/PM me their images.

Just clean it up the best you can and when you're finished we can ask the others to find their pictures.

Okay everyone, I just went through the cast section and removed bad code, tried to make it look neater, etc., however some of the images from your CSs I was not able to locate. Individual info below.

@King Ad Rock, @Dirk Diggler, @Savagai, @Lord Zanicus, @Rengar, @Chewed – I could not find your images.

@Darkfeather21 – I’m not sure I got the correct one for Shasashi. Please verify.

@Crucified Fear – I got all but one, but I’m not 100% sure the others are correct. Please verify.

@Lakita – I could not get your character description image; I have the items though.

Who is playing Vraekor T’Odis? The CS didn’t have a player name when I went in to edit.

@Robyn Banks – Your post was intense, haha and I’m not sure I got all the gifs correctly. Please verify.

@Zuka – I have Renaria but I’m not sure I have the correct image of Lilly. I remember a different one, but I couldn’t find it. Please verify.

@too much idea, @CharmyPie, @Kayvan – I think you’re good.

Okay, if I wasn’t able to get your images, I guess you can go in and upload them yourselves. I inserted spoiler frames into the areas where the images were originally posted, but that could very well have changed when the RP was pulled over. Also, lots of other things may have changed, some images may have been deleted completely, so I’m sorry if I didn’t get some of your stuff.

Also, line breaks. I couldn’t remember them all, so if you want to take a minute to correct those on your individual posts, that would be great as well.

If you don’t have time to insert your missing/incorrect image(s), you can send them to me in a PM and I can upload them for you.

Okay everyone, I just went through the cast section and removed bad code, tried to make it look neater, etc., however some of the images from your CSs I was not able to locate. Individual info below.

@King Ad Rock, @Dirk Diggler, @Savagai, @Lord Zanicus, @Rengar, @Chewed – I could not find your images.

@Darkfeather21 – I’m not sure I got the correct one for Shasashi. Please verify.

@Crucified Fear – I got all but one, but I’m not 100% sure the others are correct. Please verify.

@Lakita – I could not get your character description image; I have the items though.

Who is playing Vraekor T’Odis? The CS didn’t have a player name when I went in to edit.

@Robyn Banks – Your post was intense, haha and I’m not sure I got all the gifs correctly. Please verify.

@Zuka – I have Renaria but I’m not sure I have the correct image of Lilly. I remember a different one, but I couldn’t find it. Please verify.

@too much idea, @CharmyPie, @Kayvan – I think you’re good.

Okay, if I wasn’t able to get your images, I guess you can go in and upload them yourselves. I inserted spoiler frames into the areas where the images were originally posted, but that could very well have changed when the RP was pulled over. Also, lots of other things may have changed, some images may have been deleted completely, so I’m sorry if I didn’t get some of your stuff.

Also, line breaks. I couldn’t remember them all, so if you want to take a minute to correct those on your individual posts, that would be great as well.

If you don’t have time to insert your missing/incorrect image(s), you can send them to me in a PM and I can upload them for you.

I they are on my pc, I will send you them tomorrow when Im on my pc

Who is playing Vraekor T’Odis? The CS didn’t have a player name when I went in to edit

@Lakita also plays Vraekor, although we have yet to see him. Maybe it's time?

I have my own, @Dirk Diggler @Savagai, @Lord Zanicus saved. @Rengar & @Chewed will need to find theirs again unfortunately (if theyre still with us, give us a peep if you are guys)

It's been quite some time since we heard from our old friend. I sent him a PM telling him to come back to us.

It was just a link when I looked at it but I fixed it. I believe it is the correct picture.

I also have @Zuka Lilly picture saved.

I also have yours @Edin

Umm... It looks like a lot of the images are just links now? Or is that just because I'm on mobile?

Umm... It looks like a lot of the images are just links now? Or is that just because I'm on mobile?

They were links when I checked. How are you adding them to the posts? I would not use the upload feature because it does not seem to work. You guys do know it's as easy as just copy/pasting the image link into the text box?

150325-beastie-boys-lawsuit.jpg

And then presto-chango. Image pops up.

pRsULQF.jpg

You guys are doing something wrong. lol. Are you on PC? Right click the image and click view image link, then paste that URL into the text box.

@Savagai

Yeah, I've been copy/pasting the image links, nothing else. I told you, everything I have been doing unravels, hahaha It all looks fine and dandy when I make the post, and it's good for the rest of the day, then it's all messed up next time I get on. :(

We should finish the rebuilding today! I'm thinking we can start writing/discussing where we are with all the plots/planning tonight/tomorrow!

Today's (And possibly tomorrow's) Goals

• Finish Settings/Locations Tab (This should take me like 30 min at most. If you look at it, I'm at the very end of it.)
  • Begin working on IC (Will start with most RECENT posts first. If you wish to do your own posts, that would be AMAZING. Just let me know that you are.)
  • Am going to update the cast section. I'm a little discouraged that a lot of you are no longer answering (I knew this would happen with the update. Ah well.) But I know we still have our core group of players so this will continue on no matter what. So here is a list of our current cast members and their status in the RP. If I put you as unsure/missing and still wish to continue with us, please send me a PM or comment here.

@Zuka Status: In
  • @Dirk Diggler Status: In
  • @Edin Status: In
  • @Savagai Status: In
  • @Lord Zanicus Status: Unsure (last I checked he was still in. Let me know brother with one last update if ya can)
  • @Darkfeather21 Status: Unsure (Same with what I said to Lord Z)
  • @Lakita Status: Missing (Where ya at girl, you were key in this RP :( )
  • @CupAndCough Status: Unsure (Your CS is good to go)
  • @ByTheChesapeake Status: In (With a great character BTW)
  • @Crucified Fear Status: Missing (It says he peaked in a week and a half ago. I hope he does again and decides to stay. Until then I'll control Kael)
  • @Kayvan Status: (Edit): In
  • @Rengar Status: Unsure (Haven't heard much from ya since the update. Let me know my friend)
  • @CharmyPie Status: In
  • @Robyn Banks Status: In (I saw your comment to @Edin when she fixed your CS, so I'm assuming you're still with us?)
  • @too much idea Status: Unsure (I miss ya, you still around?)
  • @bottlecap Status: In (Almost there man)
  • @EmerySnowe Status: Missing (I feel bad you only got one post in right before all this chaos and mess. If you come back, again open arms will be given.)
  • @TheImagineer Status: Missing (I was super excited for the characters you were going to play. Come on back)

So I was also thinking, with this update I'm assuming a lot of you guys' other RPs have died or come to a halt. To fill out our ranks more, you all have permission to invite people you've written/played with that you think will be a good fit!

I'd be willing to pick up a dropped character or create another one of my own to fill out the cast section more if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back