• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]I was told to respond, do you want too kill someone when eating popcorn?

[/QUOTE]
If I said Yes would that make me a terrible person? xD

Crono said:
If I said Yes would that make me a terrible person? xD
No, Also I'm not on medical watch that was from a while ago when I was. As I have said before, I am not the smartest person. Oh! should I perhaps put Hybrid's motives in the post?

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]No, Also I'm not on medical watch that was from a while ago when I was. As I have said before, I am not the smartest person. Oh! should I perhaps put Hybrid's motives in the post?

[/QUOTE]
I fixed it now, but just clarifying

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]I fixed it now, but just clarifying

[/QUOTE]
You can do whatever you'd like, I'm not bothered by it. I just wanted to point that out because I found it amusing. :]

Congrats! @Steel Zinogre

I'll try to get my cs for your weird power academy one done soon! I'll keep working on it tomorrow hopefully! @sitanomoto

And I'm sorry that I've been inactive. I have two more exams left and then I should be back on a little more regularly!

Last edited by a moderator:
CasualDragon said:
Congrats! @Steel Zinogre
I'll try to get my cs for your weird power academy one done soon! I'll keep working on it tomorrow hopefully! @sitanomoto

And I'm sorry that I've been inactive. I have two more exams left and then I should be back on a little more regularly!
ok. would you like me to wait until you are done, so the meeting can go on? Or should we skip it and say lots of help was given to Maul?

It's up to you :) I'm trying to read through the posts but seeing as I have 126 posts left to read maybe I'll start to skim xD

Okay! I just cut to the last two pages because there are way too many posts to read xD

GoldenChari said:
he jumped up and kicked the guy on the side of the head with what felt like iron. as mason did so, he wondered if the guy would fall and get back up.
Hey, no more godmodding or I'll have to wreck ya! Put ya hands up!

@Malmeh Heyy! I play Finn Banner your half brother and was just wondering what sort of history we have?

@CasualDragon I'd have to think, for one I actually didn't see your character on the sign-up. I'll have to read it, but I feel as if maybe they hadn't known each other. Mainly because they have different mothers [other]. With that being said, they may know each exist. Anything more than that, can certainly be discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should Mason wake up and get attacked or just get kidnapped by someone who brings him to a old enemy group...?

idk i'm coming up with random ideas cause i just woke up! EEEH!

Malmeh said:
@CasualDragon I'd have to think, for one I actually didn't see your character on the sign-up. I'll have to read it, but I feel as if maybe they hadn't known each other. Mainly because they have different mothers [other]. With that being said, they may know each exist. Anything more than that, can certainly be discussed.
Okay! I'm on page 2! I've been here a while xD . We could go the route of not knowing each other. It would make sense considering that they're close to the same age. His cs'll say that he's 17 but he actually turned 18 recently.

Think I should have Laxus bring back Thor then abdicate the throne to Thor so he can go back to having his years of being a Prince and having adventures on Midgard without the use of the Odinforce. Mostly because I found the most awesome pic to use for him.

I have another character besides him in the works as well.

Literally my biggest driving force for that post was how fun would the Avengers be on social media! The Avengers deserve to have fun! I mean look!

tumblr_n850zf34pD1qef58vo2_1280.png

Avengers saving the world but being teenagers as well! Silly selfies! Competitions over who can get the most likes! FUN! EVERYONE IS HAPPY! NO MORE HEARTBREAK!

Okay, so I have a more than busy week, I may not be able to reply for a few days.

;-;

Lemoncakes said:
Literally my biggest driving force for that post was how fun would the Avengers be on social media! The Avengers deserve to have fun! I mean look!
tumblr_n850zf34pD1qef58vo2_1280.png

Avengers saving the world but being teenagers as well! Silly selfies! Competitions over who can get the most likes! FUN! EVERYONE IS HAPPY! NO MORE HEARTBREAK!
P.S

AS THE avenger king of social media already; Joseph wins. :D

@National Isn't allowed to make anymore future kids.

There won't be a next next generation of Avengers cause National's going to bring them all to the past and kill them, thus letting the earth eventually become enslaved and or destroyed. xD

*Gets the squirt bottle out.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back