• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Let me guess: I missed the Justice fight, and another 400 pages of important plot?

[/QUOTE]
Dayum straight.

Thn you Sir, will describe EVERYTHING I missed, in DETAIL, without ANY mistakes, and you will ENJOY IT!

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Thn you Sir, will describe EVERYTHING I missed, in DETAIL, without ANY mistakes, and you will ENJOY IT!

[/QUOTE]
8a11dbe41c09c5234ca29e7de0f6f56264a5234aec01da4dad2dacb89ac81437.png

Pyo had terrible timing at leaving during his own arc. xD

We may have accidentally destroyed a part of his army while he was distracted.

Pyosimros said:
Don't I guess me, this is your plot. :P

I don't want to post having Connor fighting things that don't exist.

And I don't want to have him go inside if there are still things to fight.

LOL

Or I suppose he could have tagged along.

No clue.

Ha ha... Perry has a secret identity so he doesn't get jailed xD

Nah they wouldn't pass the superhero registration act just because of one death, it would be something like killing 300 innocent children like the New Warriors did int he beginning of civil war

Pyosimros said:
Well yeah so does Ivory, he just got jailed because he unintentionally ATTACKED A POLICE OFFICER! Secret identity or not that's a felony

Pyosimros said:

Nah they wouldn't pass the superhero registration act just because of one death, it would be something like killing 300 innocent children like the New Warriors did int he beginning of civil war
Also I already have an excuse as to WHY this happens. Hell I didn't even want this to happen, I just wanted to show there was still a level of distrust between the civillian population and the Avengers due to Harry Ousborne, it was me reacting to how Jack pulled out weapons on civilians that sparked this

Crono said:
Loki's getting a kick out of this.
I can tell.
What? Lil' ol me getting a kick out of forcing everyone into a much more global plot that affects everyone? No, never, that's absurd

Crono said:
Oh, of course he'd turn to Connor with the teary eyes and sob story. xD
I have a confession....I lied......I'm actually really enjoying this. I'm trying to push Conner to the pro-side of the act by making him listen to Kurt's sob story

LokiofSP said:
I have a confession....I lied......I'm actually really enjoying this. I'm trying to push Conner to the pro-side of the act by making him listen to Kurt's sob story
I knew it!

I kept having to edit that reaction post. :V

I went to make ramen came back started it, go into it, had to edit from peoples posts and FORGOT THE RAMEN. ;-;

Rushed back down, finished it, though it's like soggy now. Came back up, more edits, had to edit again then yolo posted.

Only one downside to all this, it's difficult to keep track of everything that's happening, I'm getting the hang of it but still, I don't know how people like Reaper and Arch do it

Wait can i make three characters?

1.good (Dallas-Teen-Looks something like Azrael)

2. Nuetral (Jacob-Adult-Bounty hunter)

3.Bad (Morbus-Adult- Demonic/Angelic Being)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back