• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@InsaneKiller19 Could you guys keep your out of character chat in the out of character tab? Sorry, it's just that there are so many posts that the out of character chat in the rp tab clogs things up :)

Thank you :) It's just a little unnerving when you come online to around 15 pages to read through and some of it is out of character :)

It's the act where superheroes or anybody who has powers has to register themselves. They have to register their real name, their hero name if they have one, and all of the powers they have. Some people agree with it for the sake of it gives the general public more security with the thought of heroes, others disagree with it because everyone in the world will know your alias, which means that if you're a villain gone hero the whole world will know, if you're a hero that has uncontrollable powers (such as Rogue) the whole world will know who you are and the full extent of what you can do.

You guys think I should create an Aquaman-like character cause we have Barry Allen over there... Plus I could just make the parent Namor since their powers and pretty much everything other then appearance and personality match

She's probably fine. There's no way to know until she returns. We just gotta hope shes alright and feeling well until then. :]

LokiofSP said:
I don't know wether to make Ivory pro or no...
Is he still going to be in the medical wing or have they taken him away from the station? :o

I'm also unsure of where Connor will land...

TE="Crono, post: 3360150, member: 32143"]Is he still going to be in the medical wing or have they taken him away from the station? :o

I'm also unsure of where Connor will land...

He's coming out

Regal Rper' date=' post: 3360266, member: 32878"']Jack will most likely ditch if things get rough since he's not really a hero
Huh, I actually thought Jack would register...

Nah not really he'd be on the opposite side since he's a former assassin and a lot want him dead (ironically) so he'd rather stay silent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back