• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Btw @Crono sorry for posting OOC on IC so much, it's kind of an impulse. Cause I come from a place where there wasn't any of the fancy tabs and we just posted OOC, CS, and IC in one spot

Pyosimros said:
Btw @Crono sorry for posting OOC on IC so much, it's kind of an impulse. Cause I come from a place where there wasn't any of the fancy tabs and we just posted OOC, CS, and IC in one spot
I feel bad for bringing it up when everyone apologizes. Dx

Like I said no big deal! I'm probably a little OCD about it, it really doesn't bother me unless it's just alot at once.

I'm getting used to this place too, this is the first site I've used with an IC and OOC tab as well and I joined at the end of May I think? =o

But I totally get it and I'm not trying to bother anyone by bringing it up. *Fans face with hands panicking* I love you all. <3

I got a little sad typing that last post.

This Civil War arc is going to tear me apart. x.x

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan walked upstairs from the holding cells to see a girl having a standoff with some idiot with a shotgun...the worse part was that the police were beginning to wake up "....we should probably go" he said loudly so the wherever Connor was, he could hear
Erm. If by 'girl' you meant Ivory...he's a him. LOL

We could always do what good ol' comics did though, ask an immortal being of immense power to remove Civil War and everyone's happy :D

I'm having a moment of indecisiveness.

Connor could jump out a window, and make a break for Osbourns...or he could deal with the Alex situation. I suppose if enough time is granted he could do both, assuming the meeting is still on after the Alex shizzle. But that would mean waiting for Anno to wake up which complicates things. :V

@The Regal Rper I'm going to make a cs for your avatar rp, but I hate making character sheets so it may take me a while xD

@Crono You're anti registration? Ouch, that hurts. I thought we were friends? Friends don't do this to each other bruh

CasualDragon said:
@Crono You're anti registration? Ouch, that hurts. I thought we were friends? Friends don't do this to each other bruh
1350937042174.jpg

Sorry was just nervous about moving on with only three of the five of us.

Not going to post again til Anno does but you guys don't have to wait if you want to escape the station and such. :]

Crono said:
Sorry was just nervous about moving on with only three of the five of us.
Not going to post again til Anno does but you guys don't have to wait if you want to escape the station and such. :]
I made a character YEAH! :D

Although he is not accepted not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back