• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Note to everyone asking where to register, if things go according to plan. At 4 pm eastern time, all the characters will be sitting down in Stark Tower to talk, after that I'll have Maria Hill call heroes down one by one to register. After everyone has gone, I'll make a list of registered and non registered heroes, and Civil War can start. Note that at 3 45 eastern time, we'll have a time skip

Mostly everyone who wanted to register already registered...

And @Crono , this is really starting to bug me because I'm playing as Connor in Assassin's Creed and whenever I read your posts I think of him xD

@Pyosimros

Then go to his character application in the signup section before you read my posts and stare at his picture for a minute, then read it. See if that helps.

xD

Everyone can do what they want, I'd suggest that everyone sit down and talk though because this is one of the only events when we can actually get time to sit down and talk before the storm

Yeah but the problem was that meeting had terrible timing, it halpened when half the group was in jail, that's why I discussed this one ahead oftime.

Pyosimros said:
Oh... I feel like people who don't wanna register just don't show up
My character wants to register. Its just no one has interacted with me yet. Phoenix and redd are at parker industries right now.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12195-morbuskid/ said:
@Morbuskid[/URL]
Awesome glad to hear what do you need me to fill u in on?
You said you need villians and i could probably think up one.

But is there still room for a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back