• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I neglected to summarize the infinity stone part, my bad @Steel Zinogre

I didn't know exactly where they we're either I just knew Marko, Victoria, and Perry we're there. :x

So Thor died right?

I can't deal. I thought for sure Justice wasn't going to die here and last longer. There was so much build up for him and it was kind of a sudden end. ;-;

Kelai and Cassandra aren't going to go completely unphased by the blast are they? Pfft.

I mean Connor jumped in the way to try and shield them but was blown backwards.

Did I overplay the blast maybe? I felt like the fact that Jack actually panicked and knowing Justice's powers, and the main part sent Thor flying that the side bits would atleast send them flying a little. :v

Son of Crota]so....where da GM at? [/QUOTE] No one knows. On vacation at the beach likely. *Shakes fist at the sky* Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
@Pyosimros[/URL] Everyone said forget your spider invasion..and left. xD

Oh and can we talk about how Alex is like deathly afraid of spiders, says so in his character application.

Just putting that out there. <_<

No I don't want him running and jumping in Connor's arms in sheer terror or anything I swear! >_>

Is the invasion start to finish like one day without any sort of time skip in it? :o

Morbuskid said:
Still open?
Yessir!

Connor's gonna be off the table for any big fights then just saying. I think I've been possibly overdoing it with him already (you all can be the judge of that I guess.) He's just the type to not let injuries hold him back from helping. I mean feel free to attack him for a big fight he just wont last is all I'm saying. :P

Unless he gets some magical healing or something. LOL.

Crono said:
Connor's gonna be off the table for any big fights then just saying. I think I've been possibly overdoing it with him already (you all can be the judge of that I guess.) He's just the type to not let injuries hold him back from helping. I mean feel free to attack him for a big fight he just wont last is all I'm saying. :P
Unless he gets some magical healing or something. LOL.
I'm right with you, I just went back and read some posts from the last 100 odd pages and Ivory's been burned, had bones broken, actually died and now his bones are broken again. He's gonna try to move and fight, just let it be known that he's gonna look like even more crap than he currently is

CasualDragon said:
Oh my gosh, could I have a summary of what happened? There's 49 pages I need to read through and I'll miss some stuff
Terrible summary incoming. Igotchu.

*Deep breath*

Connor and Jack had a sit down and discussed Justice and his powers, weaknesses, and such. Others we're in the room but I think only Loki and I posted during that. Arch did once as well. :o

Marko, Victoria, and Perry (In joesephs body still) went to meet Ritchie for the last infinity stone? (Phoenix and Redd joined in on that too.)

Miku showed up with a kind of warning. Jaon realized she was being used and the realization hit that Justice wanted to control Thor.

Ivory, Cassandra, Jack, and Connor chased after them outside the tower. Kelai stopped Cassandra and Connor, they fought. Ivory tried to prevent Thor from reaching Justice, didn't work. Justice fought with Jack, Jaon got in on it and got shut down. Thor fought back against the control briefly and Justice killed him basically. Ivory got the snot kicked out of him and then Justice was killed, we're in the aftermath now as Joeseph (in perrys body) shows up for the invasion.

Did I do it? Forget anything important?

Crono said:
Terrible summary incoming. Igotchu.
*Deep breath*

Connor and Jack had a sit down and discussed Justice and his powers, weaknesses, and such. Others we're in the room but I think only Loki and I posted during that. Arch did once as well. :o

Marko, Victoria, and Perry (In joesephs body still) went to meet Ritchie for the last infinity stone? (Phoenix and Redd joined in on that too.)

Miku showed up with a kind of warning. Jaon realized she was being used and the realization hit that Justice wanted to control Thor.

Ivory, Cassandra, Jack, and Connor chased after them outside the tower. Kelai stopped Cassandra and Connor, they fought. Ivory tried to prevent Thor from reaching Justice, didn't work. Justice fought with Jack, Jaon got in on it and got shut down. Thor fought back against the control briefly and Justice killed him basically. Ivory got the snot kicked out of him and then Justice was killed, we're in the aftermath now as Joeseph (in perrys body) shows up for the invasion.

Did I do it? Forget anything important?
Yeah, you forgot the part where out of nowhere the sky opened up and Mecha Macho Man came out of the sky and ended the whole Spider-Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back