• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LOL.

So let me point out how weird it is to type out Jaon, as it's my name plus a letter. It's Jason, I'm constantly having to backspace that S.

xD

M8 I know the feeling, the day to day struggle is a bit different for me because my name is used for literally everything. I can never tell if I'm being yelled at or being asked to get something or both

Oh... I am using references... thors daughter has a copy of the hammer. It has the same powers but it can be used by everyone that learns to use it. So everyone can pick it up and stuff

Better hope Justice doesn't get what exactly? Am I blind or is a word missing?

Ivory's on his last legs so you can have him first.

Crono said:
Better hope Justice doesn't get what exactly? Am I blind or is a word missing?
Ivory's on his last legs so you can have him first.
Hey! Ivory just found happiness let him live!

Oh well I already know he died once. xD

I don't know what all you need summarized though @Steel Zinogre

A small group was talking about Justice and trying to make a plan. Miku showed up, Kelai showed up, Thor showed up outside the tower. Justice took control of Thor's mind. Ivory yolo'd after Miku trying to stop Thor. Kelai's fighting Cassandra and Connor. Justice was fighting Jack on the roof of the tower?

Jaon cut in and Justice left her in ruins. Justice went back to fighting Jack, and Miku showed up backing Justice.

That cover it? @Anyone else reading or posting the fight. :v

Basically everyone outside? That would be Cassandra, Thor, Connor, and Kelai I think. Jaon and Ivory we're sent flying into the tower and Justice is sending the energy from ontop of the tower right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back