• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
This is the quietest the Rp has ever been. O.o
I got no posts to read, I don't know what to do with myself.
Well from what experiences I've had recently, around 5-6 we should have a spike in posts so yeah...

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]We must...
make another RP!

[/QUOTE]
And what RP is this oh' great and powerful Archangle?

The RP of!

...Wait for it...

Waiiiitttt....

Foooor

iiiittttt...

*Mind goes blank*

I have absolutely no idea.

Since everybody is obsessed with anime on this site.

And I dunnae lik Anime.

So...

My ideas suck. -.-

Hi guys I'm back, what happened?

and @Son of Crota props for that the profile pic, I have the same design but it's a green lantern symbol instead of a red lantern symbol on Skype

and when do you guys want the spider invasion to happen? Unless the Thanos thingy's going on right now

Uhhh.

Justice sent one of the MGS chicks into Stark tower to get files on the heroes. Victoria found her, they fought, Kelai showed up and Victoria got outmatched. Meanwhile Connor had his reunion with Dimitri before the alarm went off and Connor fought Kelai, arguably losing, but he was still injured, and Marko intervened. Cassie, Ivory, Redd, and Phoenix are at the tower though they haven't walked into the area with anyone else yet. Finn and Connor reunited, then Justice showed up and had Connor attack Nikki (newcomer) with mind control, tried to get Smasher out of Finn, and have Marko take of his mask and talk. Dimitri took Marko out to the middle of the ocean so he could do his thing without hurting anyone.

Justice left and did a telepathic thing with everyone in the tower, telling them they would either oppose him or join him and everyone presented their cases on why they thought he was crazy and wrong. :3 Alex had a moment of almost joining and Justice probably has control of Aedan whenever he wants now. Marko, Victoria, and Harry went and got some more infinity stones as well.

Did I miss anything? :o

You could probably read it if you wanted, don't think it was that many pages and the Rp's kind of on a slow pace right now. :P

As for the invasion I got no clue. I dunno when the other stuff is planned.

Though I still want Connor to have the reunion with Cassie and TAKE A BREAK. xDD

He needs a nap.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]The RP of!
...Wait for it...

Waiiiitttt....

Foooor

iiiittttt...

*Mind goes blank*

I have absolutely no idea.

Since everybody is obsessed with anime on this site.

And I dunnae lik Anime.

So...

My ideas suck. -.-

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't think they suck if I'm being honest, and honestly just because people like anime on the site doesn't mean that they aren't open to other RP's. Not to mention the fact you said you had an RP idea yesterday

Crono said:
You could probably read it if you wanted, don't think it was that many pages and the Rp's kind of on a slow pace right now. :P
As for the invasion I got no clue. I dunno when the other stuff is planned.

Though I still want Connor to have the reunion with Cassie and TAKE A BREAK. xDD

He needs a nap.
Ivory gets no love ;_;. Just kidding! The reunion between Cass and Conner is something I've been looking forward to

LokiofSP said:
Ivory gets no love ;_;. Just kidding! The reunion between Cass and Conner
Daww. He'll be happy to see Ivory too.

But he's gotta have his sappy moment where he won't stop apologizing for not being there. He did it to Dimitri and Finn and now it's Cassie's turn.

Alright I'll do it, I'll just say Perry was... Doing something, Cassandra was on a mission off the US and John's just gone

LokiofSP said:
Well I don't think they suck if I'm being honest, and honestly just because people like anime on the site doesn't mean that they aren't open to other RP's. Not to mention the fact you said you had an RP idea yesterday
Ivory gets no love ;_;. Just kidding! The reunion between Cass and Conner is something I've been looking forward to
Ah but perception, you see. Anything anime related takes off dramtically, anything else, not so much.

Thus far, all my ideas have failed. Which is saddening. ;-;

Cuz I'm a failure... ;-;

So where is everyone? AND GUYS IF YOU KNOW YOUR SPIDERMAN THIS WOULD BE AMAZING!!! So I was buying this Spider-man comic and it totalled to twenty ninety-nine! AS IN MIGUEL O'HARA (He's spider-man of year 2099)

Pyosimros said:
Alright I'll do it, I'll just say Perry was... Doing something, Cassandra was on a mission off the US and John's just gone
Well it was all briefly after they got off the Hellicarrier sooo. Cassandra would have been still onboard when they left, and Perry was with Finn when they came back to the tower right? :P

We're still technically in that room.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Ah but perception, you see. Anything anime related takes off dramtically, anything else, not so much.

Cuz I'm a failure... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
...This isn't anime, and we have some 450 odd pages

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Ah but perception, you see. Anything anime related takes off dramtically, anything else, not so much.

Cuz I'm a failure... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Chu give up to easily.

Like that X-Men Rp, how many people did you actually invite?

Pyosimros said:
Oh wait yah before I left I said to pretend Perry was with them the entire time... So where's the room?
Uhhh...one of the main common rooms on one of the upper floors I guess.

Crono said:
Chu give up to easily.
Like that X-Men Rp, how many people did you actually invite?
A lot, actually.

Around 9, most accepted, others ignored.

Only got like four sign-ups though. Not enough to start. So it never did.

*Shrug*

Pyosimros said:
Alright, so are you guys up for spider invasion or naw
I'd say that you wait for the Cassie/Conner runion, even then he runs the risk of Justice attacking him

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]A lot, actually.
Around 9, most accepted, others ignored.

Only got like four sign-ups though. Not enough to start. So it never did.

*Shrug*

[/QUOTE]
Ah, well. Don't write it off, some people tend to want to join when they see how the Rp is going to go and whatnot.

Unless you really don't want to you should try getting a few more signups, bump the topic up, and we can start it a little early. Two things can happen.

1. People start joining as the Rp goes on.

2. No one else joins and it's just a small group of us enjoying it. :P

Or I guess 3. No one joins and we get bored. No big deal though. :o

Just my two cents though. Just keep bumping it up til you have enough signups. :v

Isn't bumping something continuously a little obnoxious? O.o

I'm sure you could probably get a warning for that...

>.>

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Isn't bumping something continuously a little obnoxious? O.o
I'm sure you could probably get a warning for that...

>.>

[/QUOTE]
xD

I don't mean everyday. Sheesh. Just put a post in the thing every few days or once a week or something. Is that against the rules?

Just look at it long term and not short term, that's all I'm saying. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back