• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Correction: Whilst your busy stabbing people with a broken bottle, I'll come with my sword and stick it in your back. Before me and Crono walk off with all the goods.
Genius!

[/QUOTE]
EXCUSE ME SIR! THE BOTTLE IS NOT BROKEN, I'M STABBING THEM WITH A REGULAR BOTTLE, THE IDEA IT WOULD BE BROKEN IS ABSURD....

Screw it, I'm taking the test one last time....

LokiofSP said:
EXCUSE ME SIR! THE BOTTLE IS NOT BROKEN, I'M STABBING THEM WITH A REGULAR BOTTLE, THE IDEA IT WOULD BE BROKEN IS ABSURD....
Screw it, I'm taking the test one last time....
xD !!

I do say good sir! That's some fine liquor you have there!

Though you look a little... dazed?

Here, a trade!

You give me that bottle, and I'll give you a MAGICAL potion, which will cure you of all misfortune!

*Holds out bottle of water*

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I do say good sir! That's some fine liquor you have there!
Though you look a little... dazed?

Here, a trade!

You give me that bottle, and I'll give you a MAGICAL potion, which will cure you of all misfortune!

*Holds out bottle of water*

[/QUOTE]
AH! Good sir that seems like a quality product, allow me to see that for a moment here....

*Stabs with the un-broken bottle*

*Loots corpse and takes all the money in your pockets and the water*

*Stumbles drunkenly outside*

CAN I INTEREST ANY FINE FOLK IN THIS TOWN IN A MAGICAL POTION? WE CAN DISCUSS PRICES OVER A DRINK!

LokiofSP said:
AH! Good sir that seems like a quality product, allow me to see that for a moment here....
*Stabs with the un-broken bottle*

*Loots corpse and takes all the money in your pockets and the water*

*Stumbles drunkenly outside*

CAN I INTEREST ANY FINE FOLK IN THIS TOWN IN A MAGICAL POTION? WE CAN DISCUSS PRICES OVER A DRINK!
GOTTEM

*Watches confused as you loot an imaginary corpse, and take the un-broken bottle outside to sell it as a magical potion*

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]*Watches confused as you loot an imaginary corpse, and take the un-broken bottle outside to sell it as a magical potion*

[/QUOTE]
This needs to be a thing. Can this be a thing?

There's no internet (I'm on my data right now) so I won't be on again until Thursday at some point! I grant you permission to god mod Finn wherever you need him to go within reason. (No killing Finn is my only rule I'll figure out where he's at when I'm back on again!)

I'm totally going to take Finn's other leg, and both his arms.

Since that wasn't against the rules you set!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the quietest the Rp has ever been. O.o

I got no posts to read, I don't know what to do with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back