• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Justice is strong enough to order Thor aside from that his other abilities are average @Archangel Galdrael

[/QUOTE]
Ah, so his power is basically a form of mind control...

That's freaking awesome.

Yup pretty much it's basically all about mind control only people it won't work on are people who can use Chi and well people as crazy as Jack lol. However when Axel kicks in that changes. So yeah this'll be interesting it may even make me use Jack's other power if I have to.

@Archangel Galdrael

Either. If Connor is controlled, then Aedan will be really restricting his ability, but Connor would be insanely ferocious.

If Aedan is controlled he won't be able to use his powers properly - or even at all, because he'll be fighting an inside battle with himself.

Still, that would be an awesome fight.

Alright sorry bout that took me a while to type that ok so Axel is basically an Amp for Justice's powers some things Justice wasn't able to do normally he is now able to do. Like right now he could control Thor but Thor would put up a fight not fully obeying him. But with Axel Justice has a leash on Thor. The reason it doesn't work on Jack is because well you'll see as I continue the story

@Archangel Galdrael @Metaphysics

@Metaphysics

Essentially we skipped to you rescuing everyone and getting them to the hellicarrer. then eventually the craft arrived at Stark Tower.

Metaphysics said:
Ok, so basically ignored me being there to resue with the mech.
No, Alex and Connor climbed on the mech and everything. There was just some miscommunication with Arch and we we're falling behind with the main plot and instead of letting them finish the fight we did a mini time skip to the hellicarrier that Teri and the Mech carried them to. :o

Metaphysics said:
That's better.
Well it's what I said the first time just more descriptive. :P

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Getting the information from Tanya he goes through it. "Aedan has momentum manipulation hm? Having him under my control could prove useful" he thought going through each members power and abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Would they even have Aedan's powers on file? :o

alright I'll be gone until tomorrow so bye

just fill me in on what happened

Btw you can also defeat Thanos by taking a weapon that the Watcher received from Nova called the Ultimate Nullifier, it's pretty much a black hole gun

Sam_Alexander_wielding_the_Ultimate_Nullifier.PNG

sam-hands-the-ultimate-nullifier-over-to-the-watcher.jpg

sitanomoto said:
((break the news about Cassie! They still think she's evil and don't know she's been turned back to good yet! I waaaaant to see Connor's reaction!!!!)

((btw, that was the BEST explanation for Pluto not being a planet. #Jack'sFault #NoMorePluto!?!!))
You people are terrible. lmao

Connor can't handle anymore feels. xD

And yet I want it to happen to.

I'm a monster.

sitanomoto said:
Oh we are are we?
You're the one who abandoned Cassie for TWO FING MONTHS.
(.A.)

Don't say that. I had good reason! (TAT)

You guys could have came looking for him, I mean he was missing for two months. (:<)

Be back in 20-30 minutes~

Welcome to RPN! So for the roleplay at the moment the majority of us are somewhere in Stark Tower, so feel free yo arrive at the tower and find us! Just say you made your way to the loudest room or something. At the moment the villains we're facing are a group of villains that kill people they deem are evil and for some reason I think the New Avengers are on the hit list! So science your character doesn't know this she could show up and ask what's going on and we'll tell you this in character :) @Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back