• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

xD I don't know either. I kept trying to make plans to go get them before Justice attacked and such, trust me I wasn't trying to leave you out. =]

Would have gone afterwards but now the spider invasion and happening and it might be a bit weird to disappear to go to a hotel thats likely across town. Plus he's injured and such.

I wan't Connor to go wake them up it just doesn't make sense for him to be thinking about them at the moment? :S I feel baaad!! lol

CasualDragon said:
So is everybody still at the tower? Sorry, just trying to figure out a way to get Finn back in the action
Yeah actually not much happened we're just in the tower chilling and BEING INVADED BY THE GUY WHO TOOK OVER PERRY'S BODY BY HIS SPIDER ARMY! CALL MECHA MACHO MAN, HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US!

I think technically everyone's supposed to be there somewhere now.

Except Gorrilaz characters?

LokiofSP said:
Yeah actually not much happened we're just in the tower chilling and BEING INVADED BY THE GUY WHO TOOK OVER PERRY'S BODY BY HIS SPIDER ARMY! CALL MECHA MACHO MAN, HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US!
Can we just get Antman or his kid instead? I mean he can get big and stomp them and has a thing for bugs right? Makes sense. :3

Also the fact that Pyo has not only not played Bioshock 1 and 2, but also that he's just now playing AC3 is a crime. Also speaking of AC3 when I get really tired I have times where I imagine the Conner from the RP as Conner from AC3, is that weird?

Crono said:
I think technically everyone's supposed to be there somewhere now.
Except Gorrilaz characters?

Can we just get Antman or his kid instead? I mean he can get big and stomp them and has a thing for bugs right? Makes sense. :3
No...No we need Mecha Mach Man more because he can do this: [media]

[/media]

Pyosimros said:
I'm not even in the Connor part of the game, I'm still with Haytham... And I'll get Bioshock okay? T.T
NOT GOOD ENOUGH! DON'T RETURN UNTIL YOU'VE PLAYED BIOSHOCK 1 and 2 AND THEN YOU MUST BECOME CONNER!

LokiofSP said:
Also the fact that Pyo has not only not played Bioshock 1 and 2, but also that he's just now playing AC3 is a crime. Also speaking of AC3 when I get really tired I have times where I imagine the Conner from the RP as Conner from AC3, is that weird?
I don't play AC so I can't comment on if its weird. Maybe?

Um...Um... QUICKLY, I MUST ESCAPE THIS AWKWARD SITUATION!

tumblr_m5bmv1VTAK1rskeexo1_500.gif

Well I tried the first AC and just...never got into it. :x

I haven't given up on the series though, I've been considering giving it another go.

I kid you not at @The Regal Rper 's last post I heard the audio of the kids saying YAYYY from the old Pokemon Stadium minigames in my head.

Sheezus. I've never been happier to see Jack.

Crono said:
Terrible summary incoming. Igotchu.
*Deep breath*

Connor and Jack had a sit down and discussed Justice and his powers, weaknesses, and such. Others we're in the room but I think only Loki and I posted during that. Arch did once as well. :o

Marko, Victoria, and Perry (In joesephs body still) went to meet Ritchie for the last infinity stone? (Phoenix and Redd joined in on that too.)

Miku showed up with a kind of warning. Jaon realized she was being used and the realization hit that Justice wanted to control Thor.

Ivory, Cassandra, Jack, and Connor chased after them outside the tower. Kelai stopped Cassandra and Connor, they fought. Ivory tried to prevent Thor from reaching Justice, didn't work. Justice fought with Jack, Jaon got in on it and got shut down. Thor fought back against the control briefly and Justice killed him basically. Ivory got the snot kicked out of him and then Justice was killed, we're in the aftermath now as Joeseph (in perrys body) shows up for the invasion.

Did I do it? Forget anything important?
@InsaneKiller19 Uh. i did a bad summary on page 155 here in the ooc.

But you might want more with that since you we're in the other group.

I REALLY want Connor to look at Perry with a pouty face and go 'You want my shield? But ma shield.' Pffff.

Wait guys... Quick question where do you get your images? Cause sometimes I stumble on the same image different people use among other RPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back