• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

RIGHT!

With that out of the way, we can begin.

THE FILM NIGHT!

I'll order Pizza...

Rules:

No spinach, pineaplle or olives of ANY KIND!

We're not watching The Notebook or Titanic.

No sitting in Joseph's spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
You know it, I already know what Morgan's favorite pizza is...

Anchovies
giphy.gif

(oh sweet we both went to the office in our outrage, twinsies)

LokiofSP said:
Okay, thats unfair, first off, you control the UN and secomd off...
Your just jelous your character can't be in Morgan's Mighty Mates
It totally is fair, my group answered the distress call the Avengers didn't

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]It totally is fair, my group answered the distress call the Avengers didn't

[/QUOTE]
Well must be easy when you CONTROL THE EVENT!

Pizza night is more important!

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]It totally is fair, my group answered the distress call the Avengers didn't

[/QUOTE]
I mean.. it wasn't your whole group, an Avenger went to Japan, both groups were as equally represented

Raikou Logic 101:

Person A has a teleportation device.

Person B has Rollerblades.

Person A challenges person B to a race on a track Person A created.

Person A wins race.

Clearly, this means Person A is a better racer, and a better person than Person B.

You suck Person B!

Archon said:
Raikou Logic 101:

Person A wins race.

Clearly, this means Person A is a better racer, and a better person than Person B.

You suck Person B!
Person A for President!

Lemoncakes said:
I mean.. it wasn't your whole group, an Avenger went to Japan, both groups were as equally represented
Like three Avengers went out of the 50 went. Percentage wise the Avengers are sucking. Can't call that equal.

LokiofSP said:
Well must be easy when you CONTROL THE EVENT!
Pizza night is more important!
Answering the call or not was a decision, that was so the Avengers decision to not answer. Pretty sure a ton of Avengers heard the call/news but chose to ignore it. Pretty sure the Tower has a teleporter which Cassie just used to warp like two feet outside the tower.

Archon said:
Raikou Logic 101:

Person A wins race.

You suck Person B!
Hey it's a competition of who can better protect the world, one of those factors is who can get there fast enough. Besides orbital warship beats Tower every time.

Except the fact that some people have this thing called "Real Life".

So they can't always be around to reply often, and immediately.

Then there's the fact that of course you win if you can pull out plot-devices, and FTL ships out of your anus.

If we were applying legit logic to this RP, Kat could teleport to Japan, murder the whole Regalia, and teleport home in-time for Pizza night. But that's overpowered, Laxus could do the same. But that's overpowered, and something he'd only do in an arc that isn't his own.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Like three Avengers went out of the 50 went. Percentage wise the Avengers are sucking. Can't call that equal.
Answering the call or not was a decision, that was so the Avengers decision to not answer. Pretty sure a ton of Avengers heard the call/news but chose to ignore it. Pretty sure the Tower has a teleporter which Cassie just used to warp like two feet outside the tower.

Hey it's a competition of who can better protect the world, one of those factors is who can get there fast enough. Besides orbital warship beats Tower every time.

[/QUOTE]
First off, why would you send the entire squad of people of a peace keeping team to ONE event? What if Germany blows up? They need that back up man power, and one Avenger goes a LONG way.

Second, you can't assume EVERYONE heard ONE call. What if they don't have a TV? What if they only check Reddit for news? To many factors

Three, So because they got there FASTER, they can protect the world BETTER? Clearly this makes sense! Even though the Avengers have saved the world more than once, we should CLEARLY worship these new guys because they got there FASTER

Archon said:
Except the fact that some people have this thing called "Real Life".
So they can't always be around to reply often, and immediately.

Then there's the fact that of course you win if you can pull out plot-devices, and FTL ships out of your anus.

If we were applying legit logic to this RP, Kat could teleport to Japan, murder the whole Regalia, and teleport home in-time for Pizza night. But that's overpowered, Laxus could do the same. But that's overpowered, and something he'd only do in an arc that isn't his own.
After the first sentence I thought it was going to go like this:

And in real life, people have to enjoy pizza night! Priorities!!!

Pyosimros said:
"And in real life, people have to enjoy pizza night! Priorities!!!
EVERYDAY IS PIZZA NIGHT IN REAL LIFE!

I wish...

LokiofSP said:
First off, why would you send the entire squad of people of a peace keeping team to ONE event? What if Germany blows up? They need that back up man power, and one Avenger goes a LONG way.
Especially as it was Finn, like this wasn't some low rank guy

Pyosimros said:
"And in real life, people have to enjoy pizza night! Priorities!!!
That's what the Avengers are really here for, making it so that no matter who you are (unless you're a baddie obvs) you have the right to an uninterrupted pizza night!

I feel like I haven't done anything with this RP. Any way I can jump back in?

Archon said:
If we were applying legit logic to this RP, Kat could teleport to Japan, murder the whole Regalia, and teleport home in-time for Pizza night.
Ok so it just struck me how funny that is, she kicks open the door, steps in covered in blood and sweat and dust and stares them down and says...

'No olives.'

Lemoncakes said:
Ok so it just struck me how funny that is, she kicks open the door, steps in covered in blood and sweat and dust and stares them down and says...
'No olives.'
"No pizza for you until you've showered!"

Orders Joseph, the no-powered human, to the Asgardian goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back