• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
You have no idea how much I want to make an Alternate universe Captain America Jordan Grace
My god....that would be amazing.

So that Alternate Universe Connor can have the Phoenix Force then right?

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
This coming from the guy who had like seven different Ivorys?
Two, only two! One of which was literally made to DIE

You've already surpassed me in Jordan's, so I don't wanna hear it ya big nerd :P

LokiofSP said:
Two, only two! One of which was literally made to DIE
You've already surpassed me in Jordan's, so I don't wanna hear it ya big nerd :P
There's only ONE Jordan...he just has clone kids...which are still technically different people

LucianGrey7971 said:
There's only ONE Jordan...he just has clone kids...which are still technically different people
Then by that logic the two Ivorys were different people, different beliefs, different origins, the only thing they share is DNA

LokiofSP said:
Then by that logic the two Ivorys were different people, different beliefs, different origins, the only thing they share is DNA
Except they were the same person from alternate universe. That's different from clone kids.

Its like this: There's Superman, Injustice Superman, Red Son Superman. They are all still Superman regardless of their different decisions and backgrounds. However, Kon-El is a clone of Superman but he isn't the same person as Superman

LucianGrey7971 said:
Except they were the same person from alternate universe. That's different from clone kids.
Whatever, I'll leave the topic alone. Rather not start an argument over little things

I'm pretty busy today and tomorrow with funeral arrangements, just putting that out there now that responses won't be too often. :]

I'll try and get a response in tonight, possibly sooner. And if attendance is really low I'll change my plans for Connor and toss him into the fighting. Unless someone wants to forcibly force him into it somehow. xD

I kinda did a hop and a skip with Connor. Just cause...so many reasons. I'd rather have him actually reacting to the first call of help from Japan and such...

If anyone has a problem with how I went about it feel free to argue and such, I'm fine with that. :P

The Avengers needed a presence in Japan in the form of a post so I just yolo'd.

Archon said:
He-hey!
Trying to make an RP post is just impossible, I am beyond lost. I agree with the arsonist above me, we need a summary!

@Pyosimros What's Lydia doing?

@Lemoncakes What's Kat doing?

@LokiofSP What's Morgan doing?
Yeah, I'm just as lost to be honest so she could be doing anything really... swimming in the Bahamas? Tea in London? Making that silly pose in front of the leaning tower of Pisa? Who knows!

Lemoncakes said:
Yeah, I'm just as lost to be honest so she could be doing anything really... swimming in the Bahamas? Tea in London? Making that silly pose in front of the leaning tower of Pisa? Who knows!
If she's doing any of those things, Joseph will cry - a lot.

Joseph wants to swim in the Bahalmas... Sip tea in London... And lift the leaning tower of Pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyromaniac said:
i haven't kept up with the current storyline, can anyone give me a short summary?
Some villains have ran unchecked half way across the world from the Avengers despite two distress calls from the Japanese government to them. Now a dozen kaiju( large destructive monsters) in each of the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, and Okinawa are raising hell destroying everything in their path. That's all the general populace should know unless someone investigating in the right place to find out what is really going on behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back